SO OFTEN that he's surely beggin' for a Saturday
- just so he can get a day off! ...

### Salty
... He "gets taken to school" by our mates here
SO OFTEN that he's surely beggin' for a Saturday
- just so he can get a day off! ...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I don't count coup.
I do know when *you* get schooled, you run away with your tail between your legs, Salt Lick.

Doesn't hurt to say when you are wrong. I've admitted that here before. I know I will again in the future. Nothing wrong learning from your mistakes. You should try it Salt Lick. Don't always have to drink the Kool-aid you know.
I have a rule about most breaking news coverage - wait, several days. Actually, I seldom watch news. I just had a horrifying news encounter and had no earthly idea what ya'll are being subjected to. I was on a couple house calls. Both of them were hard of hearing and were watching a LambScreamMedia (LSM)broadcast of All Ukraine - All the Time.

Holy cow, I left out of there with a near panic attack from the tone and tenor of the news broadcasts on Ukraine. Gheeze! Now I have to change LambScreamMedia to LambSCREAMMedia. It reminded me of the part in The Green Mile where John Coffey talked about the little pieces of glass inside his head.

Just say NO! #WALKAWAY

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Russia will see this as an act of war, which it is, technicalities aside. IMO we need to back off and let these guys slug it out until they’re finished. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
We may well find out. Poland is trying to make a deal wherein they deliver their Migs to Germany and the US Air Force to be reassigned to Ukraine. In return, Poland gets F-16s. Remember, I said that the US military is loathe to transfer our aircraft to other countries. We'll see.
We may well find out. Poland is trying to make a deal wherein they deliver their Migs to Germany and the US Air Force to be reassigned to Ukraine. In return, Poland gets F-16s. Remember, I said that the US military is loathe to transfer our aircraft to other countries. We'll see. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Can you feel it? Got to be at least 1/2 dozen Polish jokes in that.
I don't count coup.
I do know when *you* get schooled, you run away with your tail between your legs, Salt Lick.

Doesn't hurt to say when you are wrong. I've admitted that here before. I know I will again in the future. Nothing wrong learning from your mistakes. You should try it Salt Lick. Don't always have to drink the Kool-aid you know. Originally Posted by Precious_b

I think the future is now. Marc Elias, Council for Hillary Clinton, admitted on the stand today in the Sussman trial that HE, hired Fusion GPS who in turn hired Christopher Steele, to gather dirt on Trump.

Marc Elias is a Democrat.

Many of us tried to explain all this to you but for what ever reason, you just couldn't let go of the idea that it was Republicans, not Democrats who were the final bad actors in this story. Once again, Republicans at the Free Beacon did start oppo research into candidate Trump but when Trump got the nomination, shut down their research, then the Clinton campaign came in and the Great Lie was put in motion.

This has nothing to do with Ukraine but I was to lazy to find the pertinent thread. And do I think PB will finally admit he was wrong..... I do not.
I think the future is now. Marc Elias, Council for Hillary Clinton, admitted on the stand today in the Sussman trial that HE, hired Fusion GPS who in turn hired Christopher Steele, to gather dirt on Trump.

Marc Elias is a Democrat.

Many of us tried to explain all this to you but for what ever reason, you just couldn't let go of the idea that it was Republicans, not Democrats who were the final bad actors in this story. Once again, Republicans at the Free Beacon did start oppo research into candidate Trump but when Trump got the nomination, shut down their research, then the Clinton campaign came in and the Great Lie was put in motion.

This has nothing to do with Ukraine but I was to lazy to find the pertinent thread. And do I think PB will finally admit he was wrong..... I do not. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

It is clearly stated that Fusion will sell their wares to a broad spectrum of people who ask for it. Never denied that they took money from the demos.

I only state that the opp research started with the repub crowd. How the ven diagram lead to where they get their info, *I* don't care. I just know it started with Singer. I have repeatedly asked for the naysayers to just supply proof that somebody coughed up the dough before Singer on the opp reasearch. Nothing more....or that they can prove that whenever funding stops with a project, Fusion puts EVERYTHING they've put together in a 55 gallon oil drum of diesel and torches it. That way it can be said, in good faith, that if another party comes along asking for the same project, they start from scratch.

I'll admit i'm wrong if a prior payment is proved or scorched earth policy on the handoff of project in question when the customer stops funding.
It is clearly stated that Fusion will sell their wares to a broad spectrum of people who ask for it. Never denied that they took money from the demos.

I only state that the opp research started with the repub crowd. How the ven diagram lead to where they get their info, *I* don't care. I just know it started with Singer. I have repeatedly asked for the naysayers to just supply proof that somebody coughed up the dough before Singer on the opp reasearch. Nothing more....or that they can prove that whenever funding stops with a project, Fusion puts EVERYTHING they've put together in a 55 gallon oil drum of diesel and torches it. That way it can be said, in good faith, that if another party comes along asking for the same project, they start from scratch.

I'll admit i'm wrong if a prior payment is proved or scorched earth policy on the handoff of project in question when the customer stops funding. Originally Posted by Precious_b

You only state? Good fucking grief! Every one of us debating you agreed with that! Republicans did start the research into Trump and found nothing that could be used effectively against him in the nomination process but Republicans had zero to do with hiring Steele.

You don't care where they got their info? The whole point of your fallacy is to convince us that Republicans paid for the Steele dossier and that simply isn't true.

But if Chief Council for Hillary Clinton testifying under oath that what you put forth isn't true, then there is no hope of making you understand this but this is only one of several topics that the Left has lied about and just can't give up like Hunter's laptop. The Left now wants to argue "chain of custody" as if to say, "it's still possible that Putin wrote all those e-mails". Dog with a bone.
Could you supply the links and quotes of "everybody" that agreed with me?
Could you supply the links and quotes of "everybody" that agreed with me? Originally Posted by Precious_b

No. because no one agrees with you.
No. because no one agrees with you. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Man! Why you have to go call HF a liar?!
Man! Why you have to go call HF a liar?! Originally Posted by Precious_b

if you say so little precious