Anything you wanna post. Nothing is off topic thread

Got yssup too. Can't find any outright infractions?
Got yssup too. Can't find any outright infractions? Originally Posted by winn dixie

Then you are not looking very closely. Every post he makes he insults the people who disagree with him as well as he hijacks most threads. Why do you think he has 60k posts plus?
Yssup does post funny shit though.
He'll ba back in time for the crunch h time fore election
What election?
Isn't it a non-binding poll that can be disputed in court?
Sorry. I've been told political talk isn't allowed in these forums.
What an entertaining thought.
Amusing contrast:
Local business woman thinks that shoveling out the barn is actually easier than shoveling through lies folks tell.
I want to hire that woman!
The full upset crew has now invaded the rooster psa band thread. Don't know if biomed anticipated this?
Interesting question? How long will that thread stay open?
Things that make you go hmmmm. New person posting in the political forum. Same writing style as Yssup. Registered since 2022 with 8 posts. Could it be Yssup has a backup log in?
Things that make you go hmmmm. New person posting in the political forum. Same writing style as Yssup. Registered since 2022 with 8 posts. Could it be Yssup has a backup log in? Originally Posted by golferguy55
Who knows! There is quiet a few new participants in several forums.
But like him or hate yssup. The guy makes the forum more fun. Him and I have had our battles. But the guy cracks me up. He's one person I'd like to meet.
I want to hire that woman! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Umm, she is aware of what tswd thinks of you.
Who knows! There is quiet a few new participants in several forums.
But like him or hate yssup. The guy makes the forum more fun. Him and I have had our battles. But the guy cracks me up. He's one person I'd like to meet. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Kind of funny that he gets sent off to band camp and the next day a new poster jumps in with exactly the same posting style. Aa I said things that make you go hmmm. And I have met him a few years ago and he is the same pompous and arrogant individual in person as he is on the boards. All I can say is if you have 60k posts on a hooker board you need to take a step back and reassess your life's priorities.
And the fun thread disappeared
Did it ever really exist?
After all, isn't this a fantasy board.

According to ECG:
"if you want a fantasy, you have to earn it".
Philosopher