Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

You see, this is exactly the kind of stuff that runs the ladies off this site Originally Posted by NOBODY60
Wait...my interaction with her, making a provider rescind her decision to leave the board, is exactly the stuff that runs ladies off the board???

Your logic astounds...

If it bothers you, just put him on Ignore. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
I'm not putting him on ignore. Every now and then I love watching imbeciles having train wrecks, since I don't take him seriously, how can I put him on ignore?
This thread tho LMBAO

, it's fun watching Natalie Mori tear you a new asshole with her witty, sarcastic posts ... and watching you think you're winning. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
+1
Si
Someone gets it...we all need each other in this ecosystem of ours. We need Drama Queens, Trolls, WK's, Everyday Posters and Lurkers all equally so. Originally Posted by WTF
You forgot, we need both reviewers and those who pay for PA also.
One big happy demented family here.

Kinda like hooktards and fucktards gotta get along.
One without the other is just pointless...
  • bon69
  • 12-03-2015, 09:27 PM
You forgot, we need both reviewers and those who pay for PA also. One big happy-ending family here.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
FTFY
I'm not putting him on ignore. Every now and then I love watching imbeciles having train wrecks, since I don't take him seriously, how can I put him on ignore? Originally Posted by NOBODY60
Then he serves his purpose. I mean, his antics keeps getting him outed which helps you know who the outers are ... Of course watching imbeciles having train wrecks is fun to watch ... why do you think Jerry Springer had such a popular show.
That's something to really be proud of.

You see, this is exactly the kind of stuff that runs the ladies off this site, then when you have others pile on, it makes a whole lot worse. You poor pathetic little man. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
So you have never spoke about a provider that involved foul language ?
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2015, 07:46 AM
+1
Si Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Why do you +1 a lie? There is no such thing as a debate winner on a hooker board. StinkyFingers is lying, again.I never said or implied i think I'm winning when killing time what i consider engaging Drama Queens and their WK's.
Why do you +1 a lie? There is no such thing as a debate winner on a hooker board. StinkyFingers is lying, again.I never said or implied i think I'm winning when killing time what i consider engaging Drama Queens and their WK's. Originally Posted by WTF
No lie there ... I thoroughly enjoy watching Natalie Mori tear you a new asshole with her sharp-tongued wit while you think you are being equally clever ... that's the simple truth.

It doesn't matter what you think ... It's what everyone reading the thread thinks of you. Do yourself a favor and stop making a complete ass of yourself ... it's becoming increasingly obvious that you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Or, you can keep ... Winning!
I thoroughly enjoy watching Natalie Mori tear you a new asshole with her sharp-tongued wit ... Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Kinda sounds like a rim job.
Kinda sounds like a rim job. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I have a feeling that WTF can take care of licking his ass all by himself. But, then if WTF is an acronym for "Where's The Fridge" ... maybe he needs some help in that department.
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2015, 11:12 AM
Natalia Mori tear you a new asshole

. it's becoming increasingly obvious that you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

: Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Mr WK...I was not the one blaming to multi-quote feature on my inability to adhere to my own proclamation of no longer responding to me responding to her...your favorite Drama Queen Natalia pulled that stunt.

Natalia can lick my ass clean but i will charge that potty mouth extra. Have you ladies figured out her bullshit alert in infoshare is her vindictiveness and not alert worthy. StinkyFingers let Natalia show you the reason she puts national alerts out on hobbyist. Maybe you'd quit singing her praise. You WK are as bad as the Drama Queens. Drama Queen by proxy is now wtf you are..
I have a feeling that WTF can take care of licking his ass all by himself. But, then if WTF is an acronym for "Where's The Fridge" ... maybe he needs some help in that department. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Bahahaaaa!!
Finally a witty man I can run with!
I think I am in boardluv with u.
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2015, 12:34 PM
Bahahaaaa!!
Finally a witty man I can run with!
I think I am in boardluv with u. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Awwww how cute two WK's flirting with each other while defending their Queenie Bee.

Natalia just may send y'all an autographed photo of her looking at herself in the mirror.