The 2020 Presidential Election

Truth
Good words from a good man. Too bad not enough people actually believe in that message and, instead, supported the opposite by voting for Trump.
- Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I disagree with MLK...

There are times to call upon when you must use violence for self-preservation and defense of friends and love ones and even strangers.

I make no qualm with what I've learned and have used it to defend my friends and property.
As if our elections meant jack shit!! Get rid of the electoral college, gerrymandering, and voter suppression then we can talk. Originally Posted by RoxyGfeATX
Here! Here! I second that motion. Let's end this global embarrassing shit show circus of flying monkeys increasing the Gulf of racial division in America, inspiring an uptick in racial hate crimes as well as heinous acts of cowardly domestic terrorism. Remember Black Wall Street.....Never Forget!
Here! Here! I second that motion. Let's end this global embarrassing shit show circus of flying monkeys increasing the Gulf of racial division in America, inspiring an uptick in racial hate crimes as well as heinous acts of cowardly domestic terrorism. Remember Black Wall Street.....Never Forget! Originally Posted by Whisky_1

Where is said voter suppression information, statistics and data??
Where is said voter suppression information, statistics and data?? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Lol! Where have you been for the last 60 years? Try the library for starters. Your question implies you have not done your homework OR just forgot the two separate American Civil Rights Eras both under Presidents named Johnson a hundred years apart. Everything you ask for is in the public domain! Do your research and conduct your own metadata analysis then get back to me.
Lol! Where have you been for the last 60 years? Try the library for starters. Your question implies you have not done your homework OR just forgot the two separate American Civil Rights Eras both under Presidents named Johnson a hundred years apart. Everything you ask for is in the public domain! Do your research and conduct your own metadata analysis then get back to me. Originally Posted by Whisky_1

Where is said voter suppression information, statistics and data...in the last 6 years??
Already know ancient history.
Where is said voter suppression information, statistics and data...in the last 6 years??
Already know ancient history. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
If you cannot visit a library you can consult a librarian online OR search various empirical studies and government statistics online. You seem like a bright individual. I'm almost positive you will be able to sort it all out.
Trump today talked about red flag confiscation of guns and government intervention of violent video games...

I hate mass murder of innocent blood but for one, there is no evidence linking violent video games to mass murder and 2nd:

Congrats Conservatives. The man you feared so much taking your guns is in office and not the black guy.

You have been played.
The fact that republicans are trying to deflect with the tired old "vidya games did it" argument, and the fact that Trump is deleting social media posts mentioning "invasion" (of which there are thousands), is damning. They know they're responsible and are trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes.
Appears that *was* factually correct - until he ran and won as a Republican apparently. But you do have to keep up with the new agey-cists. If you don't agree with someone it is because they are a racist nowadays. I 'spose it's much easier and fits on a bumper sticker better than actually discussing a person or topic with facts and opinion.

Oh, one other thing about the new agey-cists; apparently anything you say after you are called a racist is racist as well, even if it's a recipe for blueberry muffins. Plus, you have the be the first to call someone it. Lots of kooky rules around it. One more rule - apparently only white people are racist. Shoot, forgot another rule, once you're called a racists, you''re supposed to apologize as well - and definitely are NOT allowed to use actual facts or opinion or even engage at all to prove them wrong.

Hey, dems da new agey rulz... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Fact-45 has a long history of being racist based on civil court records and his public utterances. No surprise that a nation with a long troubling history of institutional and explicit racism and still struggling to come to grips with implicit racism would elect a racist as the chief executive.
Alrighty folks.... let's knock off the racism angle from either side. That may be tolerated to a certain extent in the political forum it's not cool in the sandbox. Tread softly.... Originally Posted by CryptKicker
edit: Nm, misunderstood
i wonder how many dumbasses fell for this bullshit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Js3O4sJvmbo
Talk about fake news, lol!