The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

Cowboys Defense is doing an awesome job. Offense got few holes. So far so good for the Boys. 33 nothing @ the beginning of 3rd quarter, which I didn't expect.
Jerry Jones will be talking Super Bowl bound again and by doing so, he will jinx the rest of the season.
The team is playing well in all aspects. Defense is playing lights out. Offense is doing what they need to do. Good game overall.
Well they won their first game 40-0.

Is this going to be the norm or an exception?

Guess we will find out in the upcoming 17 weeks.

Next week they play at home at 3:25 pm vs. New York Jets.

Remember how the Jets do in the 2023 draft picks and trades?

They were graded a "B" by most sports experts and websites.

Also their new QB is Aaron Rodgers, the former cheesehead.
Posting my score prediction before I forget.

Giants 23
Cowboys 17 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung, my prediction is Cowboys 23, Giants 17. Just the opposite. Originally Posted by Speedjet
I have it Cowboys 24, Giants 21 Originally Posted by RickyG2002

None of us were close. But at least y'all got the winning team right.

The first game is always difficult to predict. How good were the Cowboys, or how bad are the Giants?

I didn't watch. I was at Echo Lounge watching this Nigerian piece of ass perform. Lots of young hot African women showed up. Beautiful evening.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JujY4jETBDw
Ayra Starr is indeed very hot. I didn't know that she was in town. I do like some young african women.
None of us were close. But at least y'all got the winning team right.

The first game is always difficult to predict. How good were the Cowboys, or how bad are the Giants?

I didn't watch. I was at Echo Lounge watching this Nigerian piece of ass perform. Lots of young hot African women showed up. Beautiful evening.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JujY4jETBDw Originally Posted by Chung Tran

It was kind of a little of both. Giants looked like they were going to run all over the Dallas D with their first drive.. I was worried with how easy they were moving the ball on the ground. Then we stop them (plus some Giants usual fuck ups) and force them to attempt a FG thats blocked and returned for a TD. And thats honestly the last time they looked "good". Parsons and that entire D line were on Danny Dimes ass all night long. Pretty sure Collinsworth made an innuendo, saying something along the line that everyone has had a turn with Jones LOL.

Offense wise, they didnt ask Dak to do much. He didnt have to. It was raining/pouring for most/all of the game. His passes looked good.. he had a couple of bad throws.. thankfully neither were picked off. He had a few passes that went off receivers hands. McCarthy simplified the offense. None of this complicated scheme BS that Moore was starting to run to make himself look good. Its only one week tho. Still 16 more games to see if this was just the Giants being terrible or if the Cowboys are legit.
Wow. 4th play as a Jet, Rodgers gets hurt. Didnt look bad from what I saw.. but needed help to get off the field.. then the pulled up the cart while he was in the medical tent. Safe to say he is done for the night. Twitter/X reports said he came out of the X Ray room with a boot on.

Breece Hall is scary tho. 2 carries, 109 yards. 2nd carry was like for 83 yards. Then Zach Wilson doesnt do shit with it LOL
If Rodgers is out, looks like Cowboys may beat them Sunday.
Rodgers doesn't even look like he got hit that hurt or fell hard in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxWAJdbRn38
Rodges. What a joke. He was a whaco in green bay and will be a loser in New York where he will get the attention he wanted

He doesn't want anything to do with America's team. The cowboys would plant his ass next to the always looking for a government handout bretty
Sport docs that post on Twitter/X are fearing season ending injury. Possibly achilles injury or Lesfranc
39 is too old to play football especially if the body has been injured before and you are risking the exact same injuries.

Rodgers needs to listen to Dirty Harry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG2cux_6Rcw
Jets confirm they fear the worst... that he may have torn his achilles
game last night was the wackiest NFL game I have seen in a while. Rodgers getting hurt in the first 5 minutes, possibly out for the season. Allen turning the ball over 4 times, the 65 yard punt return to win in overtime. that's what we watch football for