Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

The reality is that AMarksman came outta nowhere to go balls to the wall to defend Myth Ho...so it tells me he's either gay fucking Mythos or he's getting pussy from YM so which is it AMarksman? lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You recall who went after you right at bat the monent you started posting in Houston co-ed?
Do tell
How can that be? You are brand new around here and doing just fine. Are you not? Originally Posted by andymarksman

I Just couldn't help myself. I will excuse myself.. My bad Darth.
Double post. Oops. Sorry!
Some people never learn.
You recall who went after you right at bat the monent you started posting in Houston co-ed? Originally Posted by andymarksman
No I dont. Nor do I care.
Amiliah Rayne finally admits to not “knowing” who Mythos is and everyone who has joined the witch hunt is an idiot lemming.

if you're not marie then it's DORIAN because both of yall are BSC Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

Amiliah Rayne finally admits to not “knowing” who Mythos is and everyone who has joined the witch hunt is an idiot lemming.

Originally Posted by Mythos
I know who you are so you can drop the act.

Actually I think she is saying Yummy Marie and Dorian Gray are both using this mandle.
Because neither has the guts to post with their real one anymore.
Heh
Heh

You already told on yourself & the wk was icing to the cake..
Actually I think she is saying Yummy Marie and Dorian Gray are both using this mandle.
Because neither has the guts to post with their real one anymore. Originally Posted by rockerrick
BINGO
Daaaaang, this thread went way off into the bushes. Need a compass to find the way home!

Back on topic, half the time I forget we have a Weekend Line-Up and posting completely slips my mind until the forum closes, probably because I usually take Sundays off to repent my sins and not repeat them. Seems weird to toss up an ad when I'm actually not available, although many ladies use it to advertise their upcoming playtime for the week or just as a general commercial blurb.

I think of the right-before-deadline posts as the Sultry Sunday Carnal Classifieds, lasciviously late edition.

You must be aware that both handles were guested and she absolutely has no case whatsoever to connect you with Dorian, now you have to decide to either let bygones be bygones or let her fall on her own sword. Will your magnanimity be reciprocated or spurned? Or simply let the justice of the Houston Modtardsville execute the bloodletting? Their fates are in your hand.
You must be aware that both handles were guested and she absolutely has no case whatsoever to connect you with Dorian, now you have to decide to either let bygones be bygones or let her fall on her own sword. Will your magnanimity be reciprocated or spurned? Or simply let the justice of the Houston Modtardsville execute the bloodletting? Their fates are in your hand. Originally Posted by andymarksman
It just dawned on me. You have no reviews either. You're likely another mandle..and it wouldnt surprise me if you're actually talking to yourself by advising Mythos. ;-)