the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Ive NEVER discussed the volume of my business with clients EVER nor my plans to leave dallas... those things were posted in a private forum u posting about it here is a bannable offense.

You arent smart enough to spin this sorry lol

No guys will back you up because it never happened Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Not worth it
I refuse to be insulted by someone who cant even spell doughnut

Lmao
Well these guys better come on forward because if they dont u are fucked
And ill take my points... but you are gonna be gone bye bye lol
Not worth it
I refuse to be insulted by someone who cant even spell doughnut

Lmao Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Not worth it
I also wanna know how we became the same age? You have been 32 for a mighty long time
35 1980 july 19th. And love it!
Not worth it
Ive NEVER discussed the volume of my business with clients EVER nor my plans to leave dallas... Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
You have now, Jules.
Idc if u delete your posts i already rtm them and screen shot everything
You have now, Jules. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Actually im not leaving anywhere that is the funny part about it she was lying trying to cover her ass
Idc if u delete your posts i already rtm them and screen shot everything Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Great. Have a good day Jules. Please stop the insults. I rtm them too. I sent you a pm with an apology. I cant do this anymore with you. I am to old (35) lol Just cant sorry.
You apologized only because u know u have no self control over yourself and messed up once AGAIN not because you mean it

Im not deleting anything... mods can see edits so that is pointless

Get a clue
No Jules you started it by getting on this thread and throwing out the first insult. Not me.
Have a good day babe. Your not worth it.