DOW cracks 25,000!!!! On its way to 30,000!

Calm down bitch.
You and you big blue font need to lighten up.

January 26, 2018

Dow Jones I A I 26,616.71

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I'm calm. Did you wet your diaper?

It appears that Trump improved the market so far by a net increase in one year of 3/4ths what Obaminable was able to squeeze in eight years in the stats you posted. If you take the high (where folks cashed in the earnings) Trump matched Obaminable's in one year. Growth is up and it looks like the "impeachment" strategy is fading!

You guys are going to have to field candidates that win in 2018 and another one in 2020.

My recommendation is to repeat your strategy for 2016. It worked well for you!
Calm down bitch.
You and you big blue font need to lighten up.

January 26, 2018

Dow Jones I A I 26,616.71

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I'm calm. Did you wet your diaper?

It appears that Trump improved the market so far by a net increase in one year of 3/4ths what Obaminable was able to squeeze in eight years in the stats you posted. If you take the high (where folks cashed in the earnings) Trump matched Obaminable's in one year. Growth is up and it looks like the "impeachment" strategy is fading!

You guys are going to have to field candidates that win in 2018 and another one in 2020.

My recommendation is to repeat your strategy for 2016. It worked well for you! Originally Posted by LexusLover

c'mon man, u know these idiots don't have the ball sacs to be real players! they panic every day they wake up!!

i'm looking at my investments now, i initially dropped 11k, now its about 8k. So .. what are these HUGE SHOCKING MARKET DROPS TO ME?

about 3% of my total investments.

BAHAAHAAA

oh .. and that's NOT including my current 401k. that's at 11k as of today. growth so far about 4% return on investment for 2018.
What IS AMAZING is they are cheering when the average person on the street has a negative result regardless of how slight it is ....

.... but they EXPECT that same "person on the street" to support their candidate every 4 years!

"Swamp Creature" is an appropriate label for such animals.
do u two want to talk about 8 years of anemic GDP growth under Obama? face it .. Business LIKES TRUMP!
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hillbilly, the banking system almost completely collapsed under your hero Bush43. Obama prevented a great depression by saving the banks, Wall street firms like AIG (who was so broke they could not meet payroll or pay the electric bill) and the auto industry. Obama forced the old CEO of GM to retire and made GM stop selling Saturns and Hummers, ugly looking cars that no one would buy. The DJIA, S&P 500, NASDAQ and the Wilshire 5000 index set all time highs under Obama. The Wilshire 5000 index has over 5000 companies. Institutional traders were hitting the buy button under Obama and did not cause 1000 point drops in the DJIA. The DJIA gained 11,000 points under Obama. Fact Jack.
Hillbilly, the banking system almost completely collapsed under your hero Bush43. Obama prevented a great depression by saving the banks, ..... Originally Posted by flghtr65
Gruber is laughing at you!
Hillbilly, the banking system almost completely collapsed under your hero Bush43. Obama prevented a great depression by saving the banks, Wall street firms like AIG (who was so broke they could not meet payroll or pay the electric bill) and the auto industry. Obama forced the old CEO of GM to retire and made GM stop selling Saturns and Hummers, ugly looking cars that no one would buy. The DJIA, S&P 500, NASDAQ and the Wilshire 5000 index set all time highs under Obama. The Wilshire 5000 index has over 5000 companies. Institutional traders were hitting the buy button under Obama and did not cause 1000 point drops in the DJIA. The DJIA gained 11,000 points under Obama. Fact Jack. Originally Posted by flghtr65

are u really that stupid? two words - Bill Clinton.

it was Billy Blythe who signed the repeal of Glass–Steagall, ignoring history by doing so. He lit the fuse on a decade plus era of the same mistakes as 1929. i mean why would he think it wouldn't happen again???

Obama DOUBLED the Debt.

FACTS, jackass.
are u really that stupid? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes, he is.

Isn't he the one still arguing that ObaminableCare is working?
are u really that Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hillbilly, you know even less about Wall Street than you do about Health Insurance. The Wall street meltdown was a perfect mix of unethical behavior, unlawful behavior and uncontrollable greed. Lehman Brothers did not merge with any other company, they went bankrupt because they participated in high risk high reward bets which were unrelegated that failed. Wall Street investment banks like Bear Stearns and Morgan Stanly were colluding with Standard and Poors to falsify the prospectus of securities they were selling. Go look up the judgement that Standard and Poors had to pay the Federal government for cheating. You should go back to the Sandbox and start preparing for Handicapping College football. LOL.
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2018, 08:28 AM
Gruber is laughing at you! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Can you prove that or is your opinion?
Hillbilly, you know even less about Wall Street than you do about Health Insurance. The Wall street meltdown was a perfect mix of unethical behavior, unlawful behavior and uncontrollable greed. Originally Posted by flghtr65
All green-lighted by Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator when he repealed Glass-Steagall, flighty.
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2018, 10:37 AM
All green-lighted by Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator when he repealed Glass-Steagal, flighty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sounds like the perfect time for Trump and the GOP to restore it....or do they really want to?

Clinton should have vetoed that legislation but it was a GOP led Congress who passed it.
Sounds like the perfect time for Trump and the GOP to restore it....or do they really want to?

Clinton should have vetoed that legislation but it was a GOP led Congress who passed it. Originally Posted by WTF
Slick Willie's boy Larry Summers was its chief advocate! And just think, Summers was on Odumbo's short list to be Fed!Fed.
All green-lighted by Slick Willie when he repealed Glass-Steagall, flighty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
A false statement by you. Lehman Brothers was an investment bank that did not merge with another commercial bank. Lehman Brothers alone dumped a Trillion dollars of bad paper into the market, due to credit default swaps and other transactions that went bad. . There are economists like Ben Berneke that will tell you that repeal of Glass-Steagall had nothing to do with the Wall Street meltdown of 2008.

From the link:

Economists at the Federal Reserve, such as Chairman of the Fed Ben Bernanke, have argued that the activities linked to the financial crisis were not prohibited (or, in most cases, even regulated) by the Glass–Steagall Act.[12][13][14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass%...ll_legislation
A false statement by you. Lehman Brothers was an investment bank that did not merge with another commercial bank. Lehman Brothers alone dumped a Trillion dollars of bad paper into the market. There are economists like Ben Berneke that will tell you that repeal of Glass-Steagall had nothing to do with the Wall Street meltdown of 2008.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass%...ll_legislation
Originally Posted by flghtr65
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's signature repealing Glass-Steagall had everything to do with the meltdown, flighty.

Repeal of Glass-Steagall Caused the Financial Crisis

[T]he financial crisis might not have happened at all but for the 1999 repeal of the Glass-Steagall law that separated commercial and investment banking for seven decades.

(U.S. & World News)

Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's signature repealing Glass-Steagall had everything to do with the meltdown, flighty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
1. I will take Bernake's word over a hedge fund manager who was the author of your link.

2. Lehman Brothers did not merge with any other commercial banks. Lehman Brothers and other wall street investment banks made risky bets that went bad. This had nothing to do with Glass-Steagall.