ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

Originally Posted by Loki Pk
I presented the facts of the matters to the staff in modtardvill
fifh
its just another part of the attempted domination on the hobby by a few multi thousand posts guys around here. Originally Posted by brianjackson
jimmie jesus takin a shit ...on a ritz ...cracker Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Feel lucky and glad someone has the sudden urge to pay a bunch to lay with you. Instead you want to soften the desire with prebooking, givin a fella time to come to his senses. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Happiness is frazes from Carlos and PM on the same day....
Ding ding ding ding ding ding

overlookin the obvious cause ya done saw er ...pics an still booked the date unless ya done be a white ...cane jimmie an their aints no shame ...in that Originally Posted by Plastic Man
From MOPAR11:

Damn fine of you. Yer a real gentleman. I'll bet ya even get out of the shower when ya take a piss....

. Originally Posted by rooster
26 pages....and I think that's my first....

I'm so honored....

sniff

thancks t...

I think Wakeup's only power exists when he believes that his audience would drop everything in their lives to be just like him. Were he more transparent, people wouldn't think he was special and then he wouldn't either. And then he'd be sad. So he created a ruse to feel important instead of sad. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Layla raising awareness (2011) whew

I'm having drinks with Valerie... Originally Posted by Wakeup
who cares?

on second thought, take a pic of her manhands Originally Posted by Layla Lucia
He's not an avatard, his name is Valerie. Let's not diminish the spouses role based upon gender orientation whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger

Oh! The timing! The timing....I live for these small coincidences in life....ya can't make that shit up.

Ya missed yer true calling, Carlos. You should be on staff fer Conan, at the very least....

Maybe her sphincter finally gave out. Originally Posted by jokacz
A sphincter says what? What does a sphincter give out? Originally Posted by trojantide
Faakin trojancock...he's gotta be high on the list of the "frequently quoted"....

fuckin Carlos..... this tome is like a six for one deal....
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...66&postcount=7

As a verified gal she has the ability to partake in the alerts, and coed discussions. But seems she's been characterized as the premier upscale choice, and avoided the more difficult discussions. in spite of horrid incall locations and lurking geeks, a fella still has the option of mounting her frailty and calling it superb whew
Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
call the toll free number on the back of your Visa card, notify the representative that your schmeckle is soft and weak. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
fuckin Carlos....