No glove and lots of love - Barebacking in the hobby

I'm still unsure why that original comment was made in a thread about BBFS, beyond gauche Originally Posted by milfy2002
Just because someone has a vagina doesn't make them a lady.

So milfy, has this thread been good for business?
  • BLM69
  • 09-23-2015, 04:23 PM
The only one that admitted and was honest was milfy, all the other providers got cold feet and worry about what others think, others are hypocrites in the thread when it's already known they do it with "some" remember ladies what eccie stands for. Big props to milfy for keeping it real in here.
The only one that admitted and was honest was milfy, all the other providers got cold feet and worry about what others think, others are hypocrites in the thread when it's already known they do it with "some" remember ladies what eccie stands for. Big props to milfy for keeping it real in here. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
You are correct, but, to be fair, there haven't been a lot of hobbyists coming forward either.
You are correct, but, to be fair, there haven't been a lot of hobbyists coming forward either. Originally Posted by NeverMarry
Amazing that this thread is about BBing in the hobby and there only appears to be 1 girl and about 3 guys that participate.
There was more than one girl who offered BB.
Every provider bb"s somebody..may not be with me, or you..but so hobbyist is bbing someone right now
  • !VI!
  • 09-24-2015, 08:32 AM
There was more than one girl who offered BB. Originally Posted by Boltfan

i love cum, and everything about it, just saying sex is my passion, i'd rather it be uninhibited

i love cum, and everything about it, just saying sex is my passion, i'd rather it be uninhibited Originally Posted by !VI!
Maybe not the best method, but will you marry me?
Maybe not the best method, but will you marry me? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I now pronounce you Whore and Whoremonger..

is that good enough?
I now pronounce you Whore and Whoremonger..

is that good enough? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Works for me, I've been called much worse.
I work under the assumption that ALL providers bareback somebody and I have zero problems with that. I would see them whether I chose BB or not. It has always been a ymmv activity and I respect the ladies who have the strength of character to acknowledge it.
  • !VI!
  • 09-24-2015, 12:03 PM
Works for me, I've been called much worse. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
meh, not agreeing until we have a prenup lol

but then again husbands become pimps, and that''sa dangerous spot for you <3
meh, not agreeing until we have a prenup lol

but then again husbands become pimps, and that''sa dangerous spot for you <3 Originally Posted by !VI!
Could work out very well, I don't need your money, it'll turn me on to see you fuck other guys, and I carry a gun so I can protect you. We can spend hours trolling TFN and have milfy or other girls over for threesomes.
  • !VI!
  • 09-24-2015, 02:24 PM
Could work out very well, I don't need your money, it'll turn me on to see you fuck other guys, and I carry a gun so I can protect you. We can spend hours trolling TFN and have milfy or other girls over for threesomes. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
lol, i might be a better shot lol, we'd have to test that
I'm almost positive that not all hooks participate in this. My personal experience has been that it's something that generally takes place after a measure of trust has been established (usually after 4 or 5 grand worth of mundane, make-believe dates).

Bravo to any female with the nerve to admit to this, especially on here in full view of an army of judgmental people.