What Are You Watching on TV Nowadays?

• cr76
  • 06-02-2016, 07:21 PM
Yep. Originally Posted by Fishpie
So,

who walked out of the bus at the end of Gotham and was the suppsoed to be HUSH??

He's the serial killer that wishes to emulate Bruce?
So,

who walked out of the bus at the end of Gotham and was the suppsoed to be HUSH??

He's the serial killer that wishes to emulate Bruce? Originally Posted by cr76
Shit I'm just now seeing this. That couldn't be Hush because he was already confirmed to be a classmate at the school they go to. I know they confirmed Solomon Grundy, The Tweedle Brothers, Mad Hatter, Talon, and Bane is rumored. Talon just means the Court of Owls will play a bigger role in S3.
  • cr76
  • 06-08-2016, 08:26 AM
That's right about Hush. But then who is the other Bruce doppelgänger??
Clay face was goofy.

When will Bruce leave Gotham and meet the league of shadows and Ras al Ghul?? Also, I think Ras al Ghul was already on arrow, so will try be able to have him in this show??

Hopefully Gotham makes it on for a few more seasons , I know season 2 started off strong but I think ratings dwindle after the hiatus.

Homeland returns in January!! It's going to be set in the us again and will take place in New York between Election Day and inauguration. Quinn may be back but he will be disabled , not the same Quinn before - that Quinn is gone.

Scream started back up in MTV!!
The theory behind who that Bruce is seems kind of far fetched for me to comment on. The way Clay face was done was meh but the way Gordon was acting was funny to see. They could bring Ras onto the show hell they could even bring Legends of Tomorrow into the mix. Yea I hate those breaks myself. Would be nice to see them bring back Constatine. Superman is confirmed for appearing on Supergirl in the Season 2 premiere. It's funny, everything that the creators said they wouldn't do for the show to stand out they did. At least we're going to get a four night crossover event a couple times a year now. I'm finally watching Six Feet Under. Can't wait to see how this show ends. Banshee just ended and even though the final season was a weak letdown compared to the other seasons the finale was satisfying. Holy shit, who else here watches Archer? That's some bullshit that FX hasn't renewed the show because I'm just like everyone else, what now?
  • cr76
  • 06-08-2016, 02:10 PM
They want Jon Hamm for the archer movie
Yea I've been reading that. Hamm is a great actor and is a great leading guy but the voice he can't sell me on the voice. They better dub that shit or something. Not sure what's going on but my spaces aren't being recognized after I hit enter. Weird. Have you seen this?
  • cr76
  • 06-08-2016, 05:28 PM
I fell behind on Bates Motel - but I'll get caught back up
Archer has been renewed for season 8-10.

This is your new Poison Ivy on Gotham
https://www.google.com/search?q=Magg...w=1920&bih=943

They're obviously jumping a few years into the future so there's going to be a time gap there.

HBO cancelled Vinyl.
  • cr76
  • 06-22-2016, 05:27 PM
I like the new ivy - but does that mean no more cat - cause Camren Bicandova is great in that role.
  • cr76
  • 06-22-2016, 11:01 PM
I wonder if will see her dawn the plant outfit and have the kiss of death
I always look forward to
The Real Housewives (all locations)
Naked and Afraid
Shahs of Sunset
Million Dollar Listing and I can't forget about Love & HipHop
  • cr76
  • 06-27-2016, 11:01 PM
Really digging Scream season 2

Looking forward to Training Day and Lethal Weapon - guess because I like the films so much.
Watched the first episode of "the night of". Looking forward to the rest.