Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

wow...really still going...just sayin... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
is that the Shayla dance?? hey SL...DON'T DO IT!!!!! lmao...JUST SAYIN
Originally Posted by Still Looking
is that the Shayla dance?? hey SL...DON'T DO IT!!!!! lmao...JUST SAYIN Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Just a little Irish Jig! LOL
IV, please exit 'stage left' and DON'T re-enter. Thancks

Now, I know UR (keep it simple) SL's friend but act right. You are NOT in Shayla's league. You DON'T belong here. Period. It's like a discarded piece of waste trying to trump a Goddess. Just leave and dive back into your hole. Sorry SL but I can't tolerate this.

THIS JUST SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. COMPETE BUT DON'T HATE!
IV, please exit 'stage left' and DON'T re-enter. Thancks Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Oh Shit! Here we go!

Just a little Irish Jig! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
No Irish jig but maybe an American on Canadian beer - lol
now why would I do that...watching you make a fool out of yourself is so entertaining....
IV, please exit 'stage left' and DON'T re-enter. Thancks Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
now why would I do that...watching you make a fool out of yourself is so entertaining.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Iris comes out with a left hook! Mijo is sizing up the sassy long legged Irish. LOL
You betta 'pologize. You know bettah. Now, let's wait 'N see if she "crowns" you wit her 'Mercy' and 'Pussy' crown.

Shakin' in the legs aren't you Big Boy! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Mercy Shayla, Please!!!! Mercy!!!!
No Irish jig but maybe an American on Canadian beer - lol Originally Posted by canuckvic
Same thing... druck dancing! LOL
hhmm..come MIJO doesn't take this long to search for a witty comeback...well for you it might....
IV, please exit 'stage left' and DON'T re-enter. Thancks

Now, I know UR (keep it simple) SL's friend but act right. You are NOT in Shayla's league. You DON'T belong here. Period. It's like a discarded piece of waste trying to trump a Goddess. Just leave and dive back into your hole. Sorry SL but I can't tolerate this.

THIS JUST SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. COMPETE BUT DON'T HATE! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Now you had better ask for Mercy.
hhmm..come MIJO doesn't take this long to search for a witty comeback...well for you it might.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Iris runs into Mijo's corner and gives him an upper cut!
I'm going to PMs to both you and IV. Thancks
wow...took this long for this...i really am not impressed...
I'm going to PMs to both you and IV. Thancks Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)