Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

[QUOTE=Lexieinhouston;105736488 6][QUOTE=Tony Gambino;1057360297]

Gambino = Dorthy...A guy would never stay up all night arguing, ijs. Also, ever notice that Gambi defends Dorthy at every turn (who is supposed to be retired btw, rofl) and usually only comes out to post when she does and speaking REALLY similarly.

Wait.. for one or the both of them to come back with referring to me as Grandma and talk of cats...one is as clueless as the other.

~ Originally Posted by rduke4923
I think you need to tend to your cats grandma, I don't even live in Houston...I live in Frisco tx my IP address will verify that....sorry your old ass still feels chafed from our all night discussion, never met Dorthy, and ill allow a mod to look at my entire account, pm's etc. its sad for you when the truth gets told about your ass....its hard being an old hooker, with no marketable skills other than sucking old man cock.....i'll give you this its better than faking disability, or being on welfare.....clueless?? my life is kinda, charmed...blessed I live pretty well, and im guessing Dorthy does as well....maybe you can regroup with your fellow potty mouths and come up with some new shit
Sorry Tony and Dorthy, I hate to throw you both under the bus here...

Tony, you don't lick pussy nearly as well as Dorthy does. But keep trying. I'll be back up your way again soon

And Dorthy_My Love, you don't write nearly as well as Tony does. But keep trying. You can practice by writing love letters to me.

They are not the same person, but cool story, bro.

Tony, you don't lick pussy nearly as well as Dorthy does. But keep trying. I'll be back up your way again soon

And Dorthy_My Love, you don't write nearly as well as Tony does. But keep trying. You can practice by writing love letters to me.

They are not the same person, but cool story, bro. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
you know your going to be back soon, and im thinking steaks, ribs, and tossed salad!
can I write love letters to you? you can smooth it over with Dorthy......( you two are pretty cool, and damn funny!)

They are not the same person, but cool story, bro. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Thats only because I haven't licked you yummy. We sea mammals are pros at stay under water a long time. Grrrrr. Ijs.....
Heyyyyyyyu my babyyyy is back. Talkin shit, kickin ass, and taking names! Youve been missed princess.

D.M.

Muahz
no your a stalking/harassing weirdo.....you need some help, because its not just dorthy, it may be others.....you are a potential danger....you're not just a troll or stalker you're a potential threat......your mental attitude, makes you dangerous.....get help before you hurt somebody an ruin your life Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Dizzam. Thats scary.
Why are people still giving this rude dumb bi*** attention.. Originally Posted by jasonc
Same reason you keep reading & commenting.. Don't be jealous..

She loves me Yaaaay I know how to keep Her my mouth is just so golden I can't help it... Don't be jelly tony...

I will write you wuv letters only if you promise not to send them back corrected in red ink...

Dear Yummy,

I long for the day I get to taste those pretty lips while being squirted on by your juices that taste like heaven.. Don't leave me waiting long my sweetness..

Love,

Dorfy

Is that good or should I try harder ?
Heyyyyyyyu my babyyyy is back. Talkin shit, kickin ass, and taking names! Youve been missed princess.

D.M.

Muahz Originally Posted by Kammye
Yes Love I couldn't stay away for long I missed you...

Muah
Why are people still giving this rude dumb bi*** attention.. Originally Posted by jasonc
I like reading her posts.
If she keeps writing, I'll keep reading
I like reading her posts.
If she keeps writing, I'll keep reading Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

Same here! Heyyyy P!
This is some great advertising!
[QUOTE=Tony Gambino;1057370209][QUOTE=Lexieinhouston;105736488 6]
I think you need to tend to your cats grandma, I don't even live in Houston...I live in Frisco tx my IP address will verify that....sorry your old ass still feels chafed from our all night discussion, never met Dorthy, and ill allow a mod to look at my entire account, pm's etc. its sad for you when the truth gets told about your ass....its hard being an old hooker, with no marketable skills other than sucking old man cock.....i'll give you this its better than faking disability, or being on welfare.....clueless?? my life is kinda, charmed...blessed I live pretty well, and im guessing Dorthy does as well....maybe you can regroup with your fellow potty mouths and come up with some new shit Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
OK let's take this by the numbers you wannabe Gumba from California.

1. And certainly most obvious your life is not charmed you live I'm Frisco
Texas for Gods sake! What's the joke " if I owned a house in Frisco Texas and
Hell I would rent out the place in Frisco and live in hell".

2 are you saying you never met Dorothy and you are this much of a stooge?
I have been with ladies and not reviewed them as many others have but
You being the strip club king makes this just pathetic.

3 ummmm jack ass this is the wrong place to knock a lady for sucking
Old man cock! Hells Bells there are women on here that 30 year old cock
Is old!
More importantly you are to simple to understand that some of the most credible
Contributors on this board John and provider alike are insulted by that comment.

4 I don't know Lexie and apparently you don't either.
She made a comment about DM so you feel obligated to spew bile about her?

Find a hobby in Frisco or maybe check out the SA board, they like donkeys there.

Warmest Regards

R Duke
Tony stalks Lexie the same way Whistleblower stalked Dorthy,,,,
[QUOTE=rduke4923;1057373915][QUOTE=Tony Gambino;1057370209]

OK let's take this by the numbers you wannabe Gumba from California.

1. And certainly most obvious your life is not charmed you live I'm Frisco
Texas for Gods sake! What's the joke " if I owned a house in Frisco Texas and
Hell I would rent out the place in Frisco and live in hell".

2 are you saying you never met Dorothy and you are this much of a stooge?
I have been with ladies and not reviewed them as many others have but
You being the strip club king makes this just pathetic.

3 ummmm jack ass this is the wrong place to knock a lady for sucking
Old man cock! Hells Bells there are women on here that 30 year old cock
Is old!
More importantly you are to simple to understand that some of the most credible
Contributors on this board John and provider alike are insulted by that comment.

4 I don't know Lexie and apparently you don't either.
She made a comment about DM so you feel obligated to spew bile about her?

Find a hobby in Frisco or maybe check out the SA board, they like donkeys there.

Warmest Regards

R Duke Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
she made a stupid comment directed at dorthy and myself, and lexie and I have had our own disagreements....as far as reviewing strippers, I have 30 plus oks on p411, different handle....im sorry your significant other W.W. was banned, but you can console each other I'm sure. its obvious you've never been to Frisco its rated as the fastest growing suburb in texas.....and now I am done dealing with WWs bitch, and his Gmaw lexxie......or maybe you're gmaw.....and again son, its easy to sound like a tough guy behind a key board, your best girl FT, was the same....in real life you and FT are creepers and weirdos........