How many of us are left from ASPD?

Been scrolling through this..Was ASPD I think back in 2002. Came across your post about remembering Diana and her sister. I remember seeing her sister back in I think 2004. Beautiful and talked up a storm. I wonder where she is now.
Thanks for a memory to this old ASPD guy.
  • GMTA
  • 11-02-2013, 11:29 AM
I am here was there on aspd 2001
I was SpecTrey9 on aspd
It was 2002 and played with just about every PC lady I could see. AHHH the good old days.
It was late 1999 or early 2000 when I joined ASPD cause it was before the Houston Rodeo an there were so many lovelies I had a hard time making up my feeble mind, LOL. I still have the same user name an I am sure the avatar is the same as well. Amazing of Houston was in its prime an John had many lovelies to choose from so I think I saw three ladies during that week. I still remember XXXSally, I wonder what ever happened to her after she moved to the Chicago area, she was something else :-). I also had the privilege of meeting Big Louie an he hooked me up with a few UTR lady's an they were classy. I still remember reading about Satin an all his adventures. It was some fun times!! Dang I must be getting old, LOL.
Taylor4Play was my first and then Kimberly Kisses started a long parade of PC ladies before I was brave enough for the Indys.
I am circa 2006. Same handle.
2003, same name and a +1 on Taylor4Play. And before that the newsgroup alt.sex.providers.dallas. I assume that's where ASPD came from?
2003, same name and a +1 on Taylor4Play. And before that the newsgroup alt.sex.providers.dallas. I assume that's where ASPD came from? Originally Posted by bicuspid
Close, it stood for alt.sex.prositution.discussion s.
I was there...I have no sense of time-frame though
Ok so I was there starting in 1999
When I joined... DianaTallRed was my first, so that may be pre-millenia. She was a bit insane, but when the motor started running, it was one of the most memorable, hottest, wildest sessions. Red Sonya, Catie Mae, Energizer, Harley, Summer, Amanda the Golden Girl, Jordan, Arlie, Red Headed Julie, Parker, Miss M, and a host of others who I can not recall, at all ! Not that they were bad or anything, just faded.

There was the Tigers Den on Walnut Hill where I met Betsy with who I had a long running thang with...Used to run into her at NWA.. The owner of that shop opened up another, maybe Studio One, and I believe thats the time I learned of Eccie. Eros was discovered on the same day... Good stuff...

Thanks for the collage of the women - I recall many of them. If any of you others have pics or ads from way back when, please post.
Don't remember the year but I never got Hootered, if that dates me a bit.
A S P D? Doesn't ring a bell....

How 'bout that... My first post here after all this time...
I was first on in approx. 2006. I do remember first PM I got after having introduced myself was from Fiona in Dallas . . . good times . . . sigh.