IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

The only fat you have that is obvious is the fat between your ears. Your obnoxious, whining, childishness may have gotten you where you are today, but if you think that is "somewhere," then you really were shorted intellectually in the gene pool. I would put you on ignore, but it is too enjoyable having another opportunity to post my sig line revealing how deep your ignorance is.I like your sig line showing no stones is a hillilly in big red letters.

I don't initiate bullshit about others' spelling, grammar, punctuation, and comprehension ... for any reason. I will point it out, as I did below, when some stupid child like you attempts to use it to attack someone and shows their ass by making mistakes themselves. To demonstrate just how childish and petty you are ... you actually think it makes a difference on a fucking blog on a hooker board .... It could only make a difference if it is YOUR WORLD. You have convinced me it is. That is the biggest crock of shit yet. Most of our exchanges is because you jumped in with some insult to my comment on the OP. It is like you and no stones plus the chicken dick lurk until you see I have made a comment so the insults start,,,Fuck off.

Enjoy yourself, by all means. If you think it phases me, then it is confirmed ..

... you don't have a clue about me. But join the crowd.

Membership is anonymous. I hope to God you're not like this off the board! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lexie lacking you two faced little bitch, you do exactly what you accuse me of. Take time out from the busy schedule of insulting 2/3 of the posters on this forum, and go fuck yourself.
Only a delusional jackass like you would expect others to believe you weren't the one actually posting cartoons under your handle, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are the only one with delusions of grandeur chicken dick. Your replying to emoticons is your badge of stupidity. You are the only one stupid enough to think someone was posting under my handle. You are two fucking dumb to think up a insult on your own, plagiarizing others is your creed.
You are the only one with delusions of grandeur chicken dick. Your replying to emoticons is your badge of stupidity. You are the only one stupid enough to think someone was posting under my handle. You are two fucking dumb to think up a insult on your own, plagiarizing others is your creed. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The stupid little emoticons you do so love to deride were yours, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you're the halfwit that's too fucking stupid to to realize you're deriding yourself.
The stupid little emoticons you do so love to deride were yours, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you're the halfwit that's "to fucking stupid to realize you're deriding yourself.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It is two shit for brains, indicating you are dumber than two people.
It is two shit for brains, indicating you are dumber than two people. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Two dumb people would be four times smarter than a half-wit like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Two dumb people would be four times smarter than a half-wit like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You can't even do math, you inbred odumbo minion. Chicago is getting to you.
Two dumb people would be four times smarter than a half-wit like me. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
FIFY
You can't even do math, you inbred odumbo minion. Chicago is getting to you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're the "#Grubered" Odumbo minion who swallowed Odumbo's fallacious Odumbocare numbers lock, stock and barrel, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Two dumb people would be four times smarter than a half-wit like me. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Glad to see you caught the essence of the original post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You're the "#Grubered" Odumbo minion who swallowed Odumbo's fallacious Odumbocare numbers lock, stock and barrel, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Glad to see you caught the essence of the original post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That they would be smarter than you...Yep we all got that chicken dick.
Study after study has tied conservatives with both lower iq and racism. Racists are exactly as numerous as people believe. Sweeping it under the rug and claiming you have some black friends (thought I'd beat you to it) doesn't mean shit.

I explained that was a philosophical argument. Perhaps go look up the word, and get better acquainted with its meaning. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Please cite even on such "study". This is an asinine statement that must be backed up with data or it exposes you as the asshalf that you are. (Asshalf=not worth and asswhole.)
... we all got that chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only a half-wit like you would brag about such a thing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Please cite even on such "study". This is an asinine statement that must be backed up with data or it exposes you as the asshalf that you are. (Asshalf=not worth and asswhole.) Originally Posted by wcbumf
The fact that you even doubt such a study or studies exist, worries me as to your IQ. Most of these are peer-reviewed studies.

You don't have to put study in quotes. These are actual studies, carried out by actual people who know what they're doing.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...o-hand-in-hand

http://reason.com/archives/2014/06/1...-than-liberals

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1237796.html

http://www.livescience.com/18132-int...sm-racism.html

http://reverbpress.com/politics/proo...ns-are-stupid/
Only a half-wit like you would brag about such a thing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Only a dumbass like you would want one... Dance chicken boy
That they would be smarter than you...Yep we all got that chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Use your imagination and come up with something other than poultry peckers. You really are embarrassing the human race. K
Use your imagination and come up with something other than poultry peckers. You really are embarrassing the human race. K Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Like posting videos...

Dance, Chicken Dick, Dance