What qualifies someone as a Diamond?

Yes Charles Val NCNS me AND Megan lol. I want a cancelation fee!

. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Now wait a minute! I never received a confirmation email or call! LOL
Oh darn you got me lol. Ok then....I will book with you again in good faith ha ha.
I much prefer TER reviews to the ones on here. I don't appreciate the useless banter from guys who are just stupid, and have never seen said lady. I mean who really cares if you won't pay her fee, don't see bbws, or hate implants? It's not YOUR review of the experience so stfu already! Obviously, the guy who reviewed her liked her and had a great time! Originally Posted by London Rayne

aaaah i see, that is the same system like "bestgfe" uses? One guy posts a review and then all others leave a comment on said review?
Nooooooooo!!! That is really not good. Feels like you`re in a zoo.....and everyone stares at you and leaves comments! Oh gosh .... :-( I like this board far better than any other board, so please please please - whoever is in charge - change that?
Now wait a minute! I never received a confirmation email or call! LOL Originally Posted by Valerie
Oh darn you got me lol. Ok then....I will book with you again in good faith ha ha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
tsk, tsk, I expected far better from you ladies.
tsk, tsk, I expected far better from you ladies. Originally Posted by discreetgent
.....I suppose the cold weather is making us slack off a bit....
aaaah i see, that is the same system like "bestgfe" uses? One guy posts a review and then all others leave a comment on said review?
Nooooooooo!!! That is really not good. Feels like you`re in a zoo.....and everyone stares at you and leaves comments! Oh gosh .... :-( Originally Posted by ninasastri
At least on BestGFE the ladies can reply in the review thread to questions or accusations, whereas on ECCIE that's not allowed (only males can comment). If comments are allowed at all, I think anyone should be able to comment. Within reason, of course -- bumping and re-bumping a review by anyone should of course not be okay.
At least on BestGFE the ladies can reply in the review thread to questions or accusations, whereas on ECCIE that's not allowed (only males can comment). If comments are allowed at all, I think anyone should be able to comment. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
My thoughts exactly...
Reviews: What are those?
The ladies that always carp about not being able to post to reviews and not being able to see the ROS area are guilty of self-interest.
Yes, there are Boards that permit that type of activity BUT those same Boards are practically worthless to hobbyists because only WK's post reviews and then post reviews that never out bad sessions. In fact, they are so ass-kissingly saccharin that it's hard to even read them.
Be careful of what you wish for...
Damn, London. Complaining about Valerie as a NCNS!!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
That WAS funny. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Of Chuckles' 3500 or so posts that was by far the winner
I sense snobbery. I think that if a lady is well-educated, well-reviewed and admired by many and can produce dozens of verifiable reviews via ASPD and TER documenting her intelligence, wit, beauty and class, then she should be worthy of being considered a diamond. To allow a select few who band together dictate who is "worthy" of being a HDH/Diamond is sincerely lost. Just my thoughts. I am so glad this isn't my only profession...thank God.

Respectfully,

Angelina Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
+1 we think alike
The ladies that always carp about not being able to post to reviews and not being able to see the ROS area are guilty of self-interest.
Yes, there are Boards that permit that type of activity BUT those same Boards are practically worthless to hobbyists because only WK's post reviews and then post reviews that never out bad sessions. In fact, they are so ass-kissingly saccharin that it's hard to even read them.
Be careful of what you wish for... Originally Posted by John Bull

You are right, but then i think no one should be allowed to post comments on reviews. Having other gents do so is degrading. I would not want anyone to post a review like that at all no matter how good it is :-). Why would gents that have never seen me be allowed to comment on my review?
I do not think guys should be able to comment period, however if they are going to continue to be able to comment then the provider that was reviewed should be able to comment on HER OWN bloody review...I don't feel that is asking too much...
I do not think guys should be able to comment period, however if they are going to continue to be able to comment then the provider that was reviewed should be able to comment on HER OWN bloody review...I don't feel that is asking too much... Originally Posted by Valerie
Actually, I think both the guys and ladies should be able to comment on all the reviews. It would make the reviews more interesting that's for sure.
You ladies are taking this waaaay toooo personally.

As I understand it, the review system arose out of the hobbyists' need to be able to verify ladies. Ladies seem to complain that the reviews themselves are inaccurate.

Ladies take the position that the comments of the reviews are comments of the ladies made by people who have not seen the ladies. Those comments shouldn't worry the ladies. It's like hearsay within hearsay. It means nothing. Yeah, some of the comments might be humorous. Some might be demeaning.

But the key is whether or not they are worthwhile. For the most part they don't have any substance. And, occasionally someone who has also seen the lady makes a comment. Now, that might have some substance, but that is not what you are complaining about.

To let the ladies in to comment would only raise the drama, and it's high enough as it is. If the review is false, there is a procedure to have it taken down. And, I think that is adequate.

You also have another option: if you don't like the comments on reviews...refuse to be reviewed.