OH SHIT!!! Even Chicago Tribune says Obamacare is a Shit Law and Obama is acting like a Communist!

Any new numbers of policies contracted? We are at the end of week 2. Still haven't seen or heard any official numbers from the federal govt. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Another sure indication that Odumbo's promise for transparency has been consigned to the dumpster.
AS PREDICTED, IBIDIOT IS BUMPING ALL THE ROCKS BULLSHIT THREADS.

Maybe you should decide whether you want to move on, or join him. I don't think CC has much patience with antics like this any more.

But I could be wrong, Corpy. why don't you just go ahead and bump him all up and report back to us in 90 days or so.

leave it to IBIdiot to flog a dead horse.

See if there are any Dr. Han threads you can bump, fool! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's obvious you posted to this thread also, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
None of you lib-retards have refuted Jon Stewart.
You DO like that emoticon, don't you Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

= blow me = run and hide =I'm laughing at your dumb ass. = you are boring
= blow me = run and hide =I'm laughing at your dumb ass. = you are boring Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wrong again, you devolving, prosimian hayseed. The other emoticon better reflects your perverted proclivities, and you're laughing at yourself.
Wrong again, you devolving, prosimian hayseed. The other emoticon better reflects your perverted proclivities, and you're laughing at yourself. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Right On............

Last night, the organization formerly known as President Obama's reelection campaign, Organizing for Action, held an Obamacare event in Greenville, South Carolina. The event was called "Obamacare and You!"

"Let's discuss what this Affordable Care Act means for you and your community. This session will help you understand the benefits and will equip you to spread the word about the benefits of Obamacare in your community. Come out and get the facts!!," the event advertisement said.

But it wasn't widely attended. Only two people, in addition to the two organizers, showed up.

Here's a picture of the two participants:

It looks like, however, organizers had planned for many more:
Originally Posted by therock18

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by Whirlaway

It's obvious you posted to this thread also, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Post a link to the DOTY poll if you want to prove something, Shitbreath!
Post a link to the DOTY poll if you want to prove something, Shitbreath! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And Rock18 again thanks you, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
typical IBIdiot dodge.

You're next mope!
typical IBIdiot dodge.

You're next mope! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go screw yourself, you dumb-fuck golem jackss. BTW, Rock18 thanks you again, you dumb-fuck golem jackss. . . .
Go screw yourself, you dumb-fuck golem jackss. BTW, Rock18 thanks you again, you dumb-fuck golem jackss. . . . Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Looks like In Bred Hankering has found a new dick to suck.Rock on idiot.