NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

First Bill is not leaving PSU second WTF had a shit load on the Colts and cleaned up Originally Posted by BigLouie
Because I live in Pgh and it's been reported he's on the Texans short list. Why would he stay at PSU with all the sanctions? He's a pro coach and McNair would be fortunate to hire him. I wonder who WTF has in the Steeler game. I'll bet they score more than 3pts.

Oh, The Steelers just scored a TD.
Yes but Garrett is the perfect puppet for JJ.
The Cowpokes coaching staff isn't quite as bad as the Texans is but it's pretty dam bad.
The problem with the Ciwboys staff is that JJ wants a bunch of Yes men and not people like Jimmy Johnson who won him Super Bowls. Because of that they will never be any good
Speaking of the Cowboys and their colossal collapse, let's fuck with Tony Romo today! LMAO!!!!

http://profootballmock.com/facebookc...allen-leaders/
Romo never fails to make my day.
  • xtrem
  • 12-16-2013, 07:10 PM
Romo never fails to make my day. Originally Posted by bambino

Come on guys: Eli's got the prize 5 interceptions. Fucking Giants...
Speaking of the Cowboys and their colossal collapse, let's fuck with Tony Romo today! LMAO!!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Ok..........Let's do that.......lol
Come on guys: Eli's got the prize 5 interceptions. Fucking Giants... Originally Posted by xtrem
Yeah the Giants suck this year but Eli sports two SB Rings and Romo? He'll never earn even one!

Soulmanike, LOVE your pics! Priceless!
I realize the Ravens this time of the year are able to pull off wins in clutch situations BUT, and maybe it's just me: I HATE IT when every fucking point they scored was due to a kicker - not a TD to be had!!
I realize the Ravens this time of the year are able to pull off wins in clutch situations BUT, and maybe it's just me: I HATE IT when every fucking point they scored was due to a kicker - not a TD to be had!! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Hahahaha.... Hook 'em Horns!!!
Justin-Tucker.jpg
Hahahaha.... Hook 'em Horns!!!
Attachment 274017 Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Ha, Ballbuster DED! Such sarcasm is beneath the dignity of the President of the Hate the Cheatriots Club!
Man, I know he plays for the Ravens and I love my Steelers...but that dude is "killing 'em" as far as Kickers go! 33 made FG's in a row???!!!

Plus, I'm always going to cheer for any Longhorn alumni.

Although his 6-6 kicking last night almost cost me a chance at playing for the fantasy football championship lol

Oh yeah, President's are allowed to be sarcastic sometimes aren't they
Go ravens