Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Nobody has lost yet.
BDS, you can get sweet Max anytime. Let me have my 6 minutes. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
That's a great idea. We all of fought so hard for this we should each get 4 minutes with Max. I can cum in 4 minutes.
i think it came down to hand full of people. I am going to go now...

I cannot live in a world that I cannot be with MAX ...... or BDS ...... or .... ummmm oops!! I lost the footing on the chair too early. Originally Posted by futile

awww you are soooo disqualified
Well, after the change over from the other site, I kind of just drifted away. But I haven't seen anyone in years. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
From the look of your picture, you were in jr. high years ago.
So who is gonna last another hr with me
Were you stealing money from mommy & daddys wallet to buy pussy? You're a bad boy.
From the look of your picture, you were in jr. high years ago. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I'm 29 but I have a baby face.
I will have you begging me to get off....believe that Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, say that, might go unconscious for a few mins (to replenish my blood supply), but NEVER beg you to get off!!!
From the look of your picture, you were in jr. high years ago. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

woooooweeee, she outed you Buddy, who else you send that toooo....hmmm
So who is gonna last another hr with me Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I just drank my coffee so I am ready for the 3am lurkers .. I will tell you a sceret tho ... I have to go to wal-mart before 5am.
I'm still hanging around for a bit.
woooooweeee, she outed you Buddy, who else you send that toooo....hmmm Originally Posted by babydollsnow
His other hobby is baking weird looking old man cookies .....
i got you girl, you can go with me, fuck these guys, we can have Max to ourselves, we are going out for drinks and food anyway
When Max sees this in the morning she is going to think we are total losers.
Not me. I'll be awesome.