Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

did i mention how much fun you were the other night.....i think i might have stayed over alot longier than my appointment time...sorry baby Originally Posted by babydollsnow
why am i sayn sorry, im not sorry dammit....i plan on doing it again soon Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I know that from the message you sent afterward about #6
Dont you have to get ready to head to walmart Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I do I do.

I'm trying to prepare for my loss.
Max i think since i have the most post which means i want this more than anybody else i should win.....how about it
Brooke suggested it. She should start. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
ummmm, maybe you guys and gals could head over to my place right now and we could play spin the bottle instead?
Wait, didn't you say Walmart was the devil?
Max i think since i have the most post which means i want this more than anybody else i should win.....how about it Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Kind'a sounds fair to me.
I do I do.

I'm trying to prepare for my loss. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Girl thats funny....i will probably loss to but its good we got our post count up huh
ummmm, maybe you guys and gals could head over to my place right now and we could play spin the bottle instead? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Damm that would be fun
Wait, didn't you say Walmart was the devil? Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
I was hoping that woud not get brought back up.

If I may explain myself: I use a lot of candles for work and walmart has by far the cheapest best candles.

But I only buy candles from wal-mart.

Thats it.
Girl thats funny....i will probably loss to but its good we got our post count up huh Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Raise the roof to increasing our post count!!!!
boycott Wal-mart was the words used
ummmm, maybe you guys and gals could head over to my place right now and we could play spin the bottle instead? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I'd probably be to only one to make it and have you ever played with two people? The bottle is like 70% likely not to hit anyone, and we just there spinning bottles. Then it's like why go to the closest when ain't nobody to leave on the outside to speculate if we kissing or talking or wait... That's seven minutes of heaven or something like that.
the roof the roof the roof is on fire we dont need no water let the mutha fucka burn burn mutha fucka burn
where are all the hardcore posters now....freakn losiers
thats why you my new Dallas ATF Rcoop Originally Posted by babydollsnow
That title applies to you TOOO!!! BDS #1