NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Give me a call this coming week.

J. HUFFMAN
Thank god my other team, the Saints are winning. Hope they can go for a run in the playoffs.
Steelers were the first #6 seed to ever win a SuperBowl..all we need is a chance lol

Granted, probably won't happen but I'll take it Originally Posted by DickEmDown
KC KICKER just blew a 31 yd FG with 8 secs to go that would have put your boys in! Mega choke! OT! Fitting name: Succup!
Game over: SD is in, sorry DED! My Chiefs will now go to Indy next week, lose and they deserve to lose IMO!
Packers are in! 33-28 over Chi
Steelers were the first #6 seed to ever win a SuperBowl..all we need is a chance lol

Fucking Kickers.....

Nah, the Steelers are rebuilding. They may have beat the Bengals, but not Manning or Brady. The Steeler secondary couldn't cover Chifaggoboy. That's pretty bad.
That was tough for Pit.

Man, sucks the Browns fired their coach, Lions coach may be out too. Doubt Texans can even get O'Brien now, Both those other teams are better options for a new coach....

We'll probably end up with Lovie, heh, could be worse. Wouldn't mind him.
Rumor has it that the Browns fired their head coach so they could make a run at O'Brien as the GM Lombari has a link to him through Pats. Pretty shitty way to treat the Head Coach though.
That was tough for Pit.

Man, sucks the Browns fired their coach, Lions coach may be out too. Doubt Texans can even get O'Brien now, Both those other teams are better options for a new coach....

We'll probably end up with Lovie, heh, could be worse. Wouldn't mind him. Originally Posted by TheDon
ABC news has reported the Texans and OBrien are in contract negotiations. The guy is smart and a tough bastard. He will be a great hire.
They may have beat the Bengals, but not Manning or Brady. Originally Posted by bambino
Bengals yes, but quite honestly I doubt we would have beat either Manning or Brady....

The Steeler secondary couldn't cover Chifaggoboy. That's pretty bad. Originally Posted by bambino
Man, I've been begging for a "GOOD" CB in the draft or via free agency for the last 5 years...

Clark has always been slow, although one hell of a hitter and Troy is losing a step.
Bengals yes, but quite honestly I doubt we would have beat either Manning or Brady....

Man, I've been begging for a "GOOD" CB in the draft or via free agency for the last 5 years...

Clark has always been slow, although one hell of a hitter and Troy is losing a step. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Yeah, they have to revamp the secondary, hopefully, better than their OL picks. Looks like DeCastro will be pretty good.
Orton just blew it for the Cowboys..........It's over
Can't blame that 4th Quarter INT on Romo
You right......can't blame it on ROMO........This time.........