Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

i do it big like my jimmy aint tucked in......lol
im the main event
still hustling like i aint made rent
I'd probably be to only one to make it and have you ever played with two people? The bottle is like 70% likely not to hit anyone, and we just there spinning bottles. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Thats funny.
wooooweeeee
still grindn in the streets like i aint made a cent
I like how BDS seems like the last person standing. Brooke is around in a few other, but the frenzy is dead.
boycott Wal-mart was the words used Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Thanks for reminding the 4 of us.
i love his lyrics
I like how BDS seems like the last person standing. Brooke is around in a few other, but the frenzy is dead. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Cuz we're pistol pack'en G's!
Thanks for reminding the 4 of us. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
anytime girl

im going crazy
Cuz we're pistol pack'en G's! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Thats my Bitch girl....shit you aint lyn though
everybody know im a mutha fuckn monster
Thats my Bitch girl....shit you aint lyn though Originally Posted by babydollsnow
We should go to the shooting range together some time.
i need to turn off my music....damm
We should go to the shooting range together some time. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Def and i just got a new gun...well i will be gettn it tomorrow....sawed off shotgun with sniper scope.....i cant wait...im soooo excited
Thats funny. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
You probably mean more horrible word usage. I forgot what I said the other day in Jury Duty, but the whole court busted out laughing. Judge, bailiffs, court reporter and the other jurors just giggling. The guy on trail wasn't laughing. I think they asked what is an accomplice.

My answer was something like this:
A coworker. (They ask me to clarify) A coworker. A partner. Someone helping you out. (It's close but I'm looking for...) It's someone who helps you do something, when that something is something they are not supposed to be doing?!

That is the judge in parenthesis.

They didn't pick me.