For those who need proof of election fraud....

Barleycorn the liar’s liar. Between him and Lexus, I’m not sure who lies more.
Barleycorn the liar’s liar. Between him and Lexus, I’m not sure who lies more. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Agreed. Both are prolific.

Also there's a new sheriff in town, but it's unfair to accuse someone of lying who refuses to accept the truth. Ignorance of reality does not necessarily a liar make. Gotta know if the ignorant person is deliberately trying to mislead others. Then they'd be a liar.

Unfortunately, that's where our national dialog is, thanks to (you-know-who). At least a lot of people are saying that.
#45Statement

"Look forward to seeing everyone in Arizona tomorrow! Many topics will be discussed including the Rigged Presidential Election of 2020, the fake Big Lie, the corrupt LameStream Media, the Afghanistan disaster, Inflation, the sudden lack of respect for our Nation and its leaders, and much more. Big crowds, will also be covered on TV. See you Saturday evening!"

@LizHarrington76
#45Statement

"Look forward to seeing everyone in Arizona tomorrow! Many topics will be discussed including the Rigged Presidential Election of 2020, the fake Big Lie, the corrupt LameStream Media, the Afghanistan disaster, Inflation, the sudden lack of respect for our Nation and its leaders, and much more. Big crowds, will also be covered on TV. See you Saturday evening!"

@LizHarrington76 Originally Posted by bambino

I wonder how many Oath Keepers will be there.
I wonder how many Oath Keepers will be there. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
All of them. BLM and Anita will be kept far away.
All of them. BLM and Anita will be kept far away. Originally Posted by bambino

Hope mom's basement has heat. I'm sure Stewart will be on stage.
Hope mom's basement has heat. I'm sure Stewart will be on stage. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Keep warm with mom.
Keep warm with mom. Originally Posted by bambino
And you with your sweet dreams of mushroom caps...salty ones.
And you with your sweet dreams of mushroom caps...salty ones. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Good one.

Today is Saturday, January 15th, 2022 and Joe Biden is still nobody's President.