nothing reply anything you want

I love how, to the WOKE crowd, Chiefs is acceptable.... but Indian's ain't......

Of course, a wokester is probably ready to fire off a response that Chiefs is unacceptable as well....

The only thing I now find offensive and unacceptable is anything coming out of a wokesters mouth
I love how, to the WOKE crowd, Chiefs is acceptable.... but Indian's ain't......

Of course, a wokester is probably ready to fire off a response that Chiefs is unacceptable as well....

The only thing I now find offensive and unacceptable is anything coming out of a wokesters mouth

Wow.... 4 echoes.... almost a record I'm sure.....

And fuckers are worried about pm notifications.....
And the search features
They are gonna need a lot more duct tape to patch this ship up....
There's no duct tape left after someone tried to wrap up his sinking ship and hold it together.
There's no duct tape left after someone tried to wrap up his sinking ship and hold it together.
There's no duct tape left after someone used it to wrap up his sinking ship and try to hold it together.
Teamsters president says he’s asked the White House not to intervene if UPS workers go on strike

mmm sounds like we'll give you money and tell members ta vote for you, IF you stay out and not fuck this up on us & members
Well the labor unions at various railroads already have Zombiden on their naughty list for interfering in Nov 2022.
Does Zombiden really understand how many votes he's already lost? (no).

Sean will make a huge issue of that for his union, and he knows how, he's from Boston.
Well the labor unions at various railroads already have Zombiden on their naughty list for interfering in Nov 2022.
Does Zombiden really understand how many votes he's already lost? (no).

Sean will make a huge issue of that for his union, and he knows how, he's from Boston.
Well a triple, sigh
Snick