Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Now that I think about it, no one would care.
LOL. I love when that happens. I always try (although I dont have to try too hard) to appear crazy. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I just mean mugged when ever they looked at me. I thought they were going to choose me cause I'm black. The was black. That ain't no good strategy with me.
i had my 9 with me when we meet tooo Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I don't think you needed it, You had me without it, especially with the neck work you did during #5, I was completely subdued
hmmmmm i think im gonna win
I like the idea of guns, but I don't know if I should have one. Now a taser? I want to shock the fuck out of everyone.
I don't think you needed it, You had me without it, especially with the neck work you did during #5, I was completely subdued Originally Posted by Rcoop361
You are way to sweet baby...did that chick come get her toy yet
i need to win i gotta win
this thread is like a drug....im addicted

#5 #5 #5
You are way to sweet baby...did that chick come get her toy yet Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Oh you remembered that one did you, are you planning to be a saleswoman, as that one will take so major selling, LOL. Now I'm getting scared, LOL, being it's very possible for you to sell it!!!
did i win yet???????????
baby i can be the best sales person in the world
baby i can be the best sales person in the world Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I hate selling stuff. I always found it to be the worse.
How about the 3 of you just split the session and you each enjoy 10 mins of Max?
Max for the record....Rcoop is not playing this game so his post do not count....he is here cheering me on in my victory!!!!
this thread is like a drug....im addicted

#5 #5 #5 Originally Posted by babydollsnow
#6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11 /w New toy maybe #12 also, # 13