Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

and joining in on the session!!!
How about the 3 of you just split the session and you each enjoy 10 mins of Max? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I can't even beat my own meat in 10 minutes and finish.
#6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11 /w New toy maybe #12 also, # 13 Originally Posted by Rcoop361

wooooweeee playboy.....i dont think i got that number 13...now thats a big mutha fucka
What's these number's y'all are throwing around?
What's these number's y'all are throwing around? Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
should we tell him Rcoop.....????
What's these number's y'all are throwing around? Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
LOL that will be up to her to fill in, lol
Also I'm confused.
maybe we should talk about something else.....so whats up guys looks like its just the two of us Buddy, Rcoop just on here for me so he dont count except in the bedroom....hehe
Rcoop is a very well indoubt Black Man that is really fun to be with....i had the best experience with him the other day.
thats all im sayn
Rcoop is a very well indoubt Black Man that is really fun to be with....i had the best experience with him the other day. Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Awww... I hope you gave him a great review.
i plead the fifth
Awww... I hope you gave him a great review. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05

If i could do reviews....he would be booked forever
Rcoop is a very well indoubt Black Man that is really fun to be with....i had the best experience with him the other day. Originally Posted by babydollsnow
LOL never thought I could BLUSH, LOL
awwww anything for you