For those who need proof of election fraud....

Why are they installing a concrete wall around the White House?

https://t.me/rrndaily/163912
The barrier is built for the likes of you; at least those with the stones to act on their social media convictions. Which leaves all of the big talkers in this forum out.

No proof of election fraud yet

Tons of proof of poster fraud.

May be the biggest parrot on earth.

Wanna cracker?
She said the quiet part out loud.

https://t.me/rrndaily/163951
No proof of election fraud yet

Tons of proof of poster fraud.

May be the biggest parrot on earth.

Wanna cracker bambino? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
https://t.me/replytolinwood/8211
Yeah, yeah. We ALL know you’ll be there on the front lines, cutting and pasting away. You’re like the flute player in the HS marching band. Goes to all the football games. Makes a lot of noise. Never steps foot on the field. Claims victory.

Need to up your game, bubbeleh.

Cowardly Lyin.
Yeah, yeah. We ALL know you’ll be there on the front lines, cutting and pasting away. You’re like the flute player in the HS marching band. Goes to all the football games. Makes a lot of noise. Never steps foot on the field. Claims victory.

Need to up your game, bubbeleh.

Cowardly Lyin. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’re already programmed. You have nothing and like it!!!!

Congratulations

How many posts in the last 2 pages by bambino ? This is a completely new category.

We should be thankful he stays mostly in his playpen.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That’s the funniest meme since the beginning of time. Maybe even before!
Is self SPAMMING anything like Pee Wee Herman in a movie theater?

Outposting the community 4:1
... Blimey! ... You whine so much - that YOU should
open yer-own WHINERY. ... You got more whine than Julio Gallo!

### Salty
I saw that quote by an idiot. How many high school football games has he attended. The flute player is on the field just like the clarinet player, the drummer, and the horn player.

Don't post in ignorance.
Trump absolutely; without any question knew the fraudulent apparatus that was/is used to steal an election all the way back in 2012.

There is no way you spend the time, resources, and man hours to CATCH THEM ALL and have no plan of what to do once they are caught.

Sure, the corruption is deep; the infiltration is greater than we thought. However, its not greater than what Trump thought...he thinks bigger than we do!

The groundswell must be organic, legal, and thorough. We are making that happen.

I dont see any scenario where Trump would even want to be reinstated without a friendly House, Senate, and media.

That does NOT mean that we have Biden until 2022 elections...military is the only way...to bridge the gap.

You know what is worse than the Crime of the Century? The cover up of the crime...removes all plausible deniability.