"Je Suis Nigeria"?

Lol not even close stump broke. Reads like this.
You are boring king shit kiss my ass..
Want to try another one?

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Every one is laughing at you for the stupid way you outed yourself on a SHMB, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Yes, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Every one is laughing at you for the stupid way you outed yourself on a SHMB, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes stump broke everyone is laughing that you outed yourself thinking emoticons were hieroglyphics and there was a message telling you to fish for dicks and butt fuck.
Yes stump broke everyone is laughing that you outed yourself thinking emoticons were hieroglyphics and there was a message telling you to fish for dicks and butt fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There's absolutely nothing lost in translation when you celebrated the mention of your boyfriends, Stumpy the the Inbred Chimp.

They are your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There's absolutely nothing lost in translation when you celebrated the mention of your boyfriends, Stumpy the the Inbred Chimp.
Your writing they are my BF'S makes it true? You are a idiot.
Your writing they are my BF'S [sic] makes it true? You are a [sic] idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You have called yourself a 'chimp', Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You've called yourself a 'stump', Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You've saluted your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Almost everyone of your posts where you use actual words contains more errors than sentences, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You are the most stupid poster in this forum.
You have called yourself a 'chimp', Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You've called yourself a 'stump', Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You've saluted your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Almost everyone of your posts where you use actual words contains more errors than sentences, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You are the most stupid poster in this forum. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMFAO-pathetic stump broke , all you can do is lie. However you have indicated you fish fly's for trouser trout, suck dicks, and like your fudge packed. You have started a thread it has 4 posts about the OP the rest is your bullshit babbling wanting the last word, even pretending you are a emoticonoligest who can decipher messages in emoticons. Bottom line you are the dumbest poster I have encountered even dumber than whiffy.
You have called yourself a 'chimp', Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You've called yourself a 'stump', Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You've saluted your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Almost everyone of your posts where you use actual words contains more errors than sentences, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You are the most stupid poster in this forum. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
doubled
LMFAO-pathetic stump broke , all you can do is lie. However you have indicated you fish fly's for trouser trout, suck dicks, and like your fudge packed. You have started a thread it has 4 posts about the OP the rest is your bullshit babbling wanting the last word, even pretending you are a emoticonoligest who can decipher messages in emoticons. Bottom line you are the dumbest poster I have encountered even dumber than whiffy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

doubled Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your "double post" shows you're fucking stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. And your post cited below shows where you stupidly likened yourself to a stump, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Did you get tired of arguing with a stump? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
[/COLOR]

Your "double post" shows you're fucking stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. And your post cited below shows where you stupidly likened yourself to a stump, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You are dumb as the stump you hop on to get your fudge packed, it is why you are stump broke hankering. Your lies become you.
You are dumb as the stump you hop on to get your fudge packed, it is why you are stump broke hankering. Your lies become you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There are no lies, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You're every bit as stupid as you said you are, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Reference your post and the signature line below, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

There are no lies, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You're every bit as stupid as you said you are, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Reference your post and the signature line below, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMFAO-pathetic stump broke , all you can do is lie. However you have indicated you fish fly's for trouser trout, suck dicks, and like your fudge packed. You have started a thread it has 4 posts about the OP the rest is your bullshit babbling wanting the last word, even pretending you are a emoticonoligest who can decipher messages in emoticons. Bottom line you are the dumbest poster I have encountered even dumber than whiffy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a stupid fuck, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

They are your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You're a stupid fuck, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are dumb as the stump you hop on to get your fudge packed, it is why you are stump broke hankering. Your lies become you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You get so testy when your butt plug falls out.
You get so testy when your butt plug falls out. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But you're the one who has your butt plugged by your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.