Clark County (Vegas) commissioner tells lawful Americans to make funeral plans

• CJ7
  • 04-25-2014, 02:27 PM
First we brought you Jon Stewart's initial salvo against Clive Bundy and Sean Hannity. Next we had Sean Hannity's response. Now Jon's response to Sean's counter.

Another Jon Stewart classic follows:

http://theweek.com/article/index/260...th-jon-stewart

I can't wait to see Stewart's latest segment on Clive's racist rant! I bet it will be a doozy! Originally Posted by bigtex

the truth explained by a comedian ... priceless
  • WTF
  • 04-25-2014, 02:33 PM
You missed the point. Their reaction would be pure panic and they would resort to looting and pillaging to survive. That means the "Haves" in society would have to contend with violent desperate people. We have 47 million people on welfare in this country that's a lot of pissed off motherfuckers.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You missed the point...everybody votes for politicians that give them something. The poor are no different than the rich in this regard.

Why do you think we can not overhaul the tax code? Or close some military base we no longer need?

Fuck we can't even get a munching rancher to quit grazing his cattle on other folks property without him crying about his fucking freedom being breached!

WTF is wrong with this country!
  • CJ7
  • 04-25-2014, 02:47 PM
You missed the point...everybody votes for politicians that give them something. The poor are no different than the rich in this regard.

Why do you think we can not overhaul the tax code? Or close some military base we no longer need?

Fuck we can't even get a munching rancher to quit grazing his cattle on other folks property without him crying about his fucking freedom being breached!

WTF is wrong with this country! Originally Posted by WTF

the fucking rightwingers want people to abide by the LAWS, but the Government makes the laws and they bitch about the laws because the government makes them, then they support people that break the laws ..

dumbass rightwingers ... that's whats wrong with this country

Well actually the point is people vote to be enslaved that's why politicians who make monetary promises get elected. The more people agree to be enslaved the more controlled they become. The more controlled people are the more corrupt government becomes. If people opted to be empowered government would be less powerful. People would then live more independently.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-25-2014, 03:31 PM

then of course there's always people enslaved by their stupidity

• WTF
  • 04-25-2014, 03:49 PM
Well actually the point is people vote to be enslaved that's why politicians who make monetary promises get elected. People vote for politicians who benefit them the most. No big news there. That includes both right wing and left wing and Tea wing political groups. The more people agree to be enslaved the more controlled they become. Tea wingers want to be enslaved by State government instead of the Feds. I see no benefit in that way of thinking. The more controlled people are the more corrupt government becomes. But LexusLover says the government is the people... If people opted to be empowered government would be less powerful. People would then live more independently. That is called Anarchy, I'm all for it

Jim you say a bunch of patriotic bullshit that has no real meaning in the real world. That you expound this crap means you are enslaved by the thought police just as much as you think others are.

Figure out this lyric and you will figure out the key to escaping tyranny... "Freedom just another word for nothing left to lose...''
Bundy has explained it all at CNN...It is MLK'S fault.
Jim you say a bunch of patriotic bullshit that has no real meaning in the real world. That you expound this crap means you are enslaved by the thought police just as much as you think others are.

Figure out this lyric and you will figure out the key to escaping tyranny... "Freedom just another word for nothing left to lose...'' Originally Posted by WTF
Nice song lyrics. Janice sure had a way with words.

Jim
Here is the BLM at it's best. Not a word from of the treasonous fifth column media.

HERE>>>>> http://www.brotherjohnf.com/archives/292123 <<<<<HERE

Here is the BLM at it's best. Not a word from of the treasonous fifth column media.

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It's not hard to figure out where this will go. The Police will testify he entered a police vehicle where a Shot Gun or Rifle was present and he went for it posing an immediate threat to officers, so they used deadly force, finished business, or is it. From what I could tell from the video it appeared they had more than one opportunity to subdue this subject and they failed to do so.

Jim

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

here who hiding >>>>>>@ Mac DONALD
  • Old-T
  • 04-25-2014, 06:24 PM
Bundy has explained it all at CNN...It is MLK'S fault. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nonsense! It was Lincoln's fault for freeing the slaves, and then Eli Whitney's fault for inventing the damn cotton gin! How can people learn how to pick cotton properly if their jobs are replaced by some heartless machine.

Bundy, he speak the truth. IIFFy believes, and listening to some others on here I bet they are ready to leave home and head out to Nevada any moment now. Don't forget your sheets and gray flannel Y'All.
Nonsense! It was Lincoln's fault for freeing the slaves, and then Eli Whitney's fault for inventing the damn cotton gin! How can people learn how to pick cotton properly if their jobs are replaced by some heartless machine.

Bundy, he speak the truth. IIFFy believes, and listening to some others on here I bet they are ready to leave home and head out to Nevada any moment now. Don't forget your sheets and gray flannel Y'All. Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-Turtle and dingy harry... BLM will save y'all
  • Old-T
  • 04-25-2014, 07:10 PM
Old-Turtle and dingy harry... BLM will save y'all Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
My bad. I don't speak southern. That's a dialect we stopped teaching in the mid 1860s where I grew up.
Nice song lyrics. Janice sure had a way with words.

Except it was written by Kris Kristoferson.