Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

I'll just leave this here (though at one point I thought we didn't have privileges to see it, maybe that was to see who's online now): http://eccie.net/showgroups.php
Nice feature these vBulletin boards have. Usually your 'admin' is reserved for the top of the hierarchy. However in this case... keys to the kingdom indeed.

edit: Can only imagine the types of clubhouse forums some of you run/moderate~
Wow... And you wouldn't have to "try"'to bully me? What A big Man you are.

As you were... Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
No, I wouldn't. You, on the other hand are trying to bully. I'm just pushing back. A, DM is not a racist. B, this is a facts based discussion. It's dispassionate. You are trying to interject feelings and moral lessons.

Dude, the fucking horse is dead, please give it up. You're killing me here with the rants. FYI, in your context it's whether - did Dorfy also give you grammar lessons when preparing you to WK for her? That is fact since you're so hung up about playing Dragnet. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I was on my phone. I will take your grammar police and raise you. There's another typo in that post. Can you find it?

See dh's comments above. My only difference with him is that I do give two shits about Dorthy.

The horse is not dead. As far as any of us, and that is including dh - and he'd know, can see, nothing has been done about the errant moderator NYr. So you see, the band plays on.

It is probably not my business to know but as this tread has been highly publisy if it was a mistake or some rules hasn't been follow. Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
To shine light on the modtards abuses.

Why not reinstate her?Would be because she still had broke the rules even though the "motard" in question didn't follow the usual guideline? Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
Obviously she's pushed the guidelines in the past. It's just that in this instance, she didn't. The point of the whole discussion is the modtards abuses not Dorthy's.

There's a whole lotta power tripping on this thread... isn't that what NYr is being accused of? Originally Posted by Y0yoY0
Discussing power is not demonstrating power. And demonstrating power isn't abusing it. See now?
Discussing power is not demonstrating power. And demonstrating power isn't abusing it. See now? Originally Posted by armature

Is that what you were doing when you bowed up at Lindsay Lee... "demonstrating power"?

You sound like a fucking moron.
Armature.
A- Dorthy Manroe has made Racist comments.
I know you are standing up for your friend DM, and find that very upstanding. She's lucky to have someone so passionate about her Eccie account.

You keep pointing the finger at me when it comes to the remarks about the OP making Racist comments, but I am am not the only one who feels this way.

I'm good with agreeing to disagree. Just stop being a bully. Because making a comment saying...You wouldn't have to "TRY" to be a bully to me, seems like you are trying to Be A Big Bad Bad Ass to a 5'5 120 lb woman. At least that is how it came across to me.

I wish DM well. I don't dislike her. I actually found some of her post funny and quick witted. I'd be cool if she were reinstated, but it would be hard for her to refrain from her normal, at times insulting remarks.

You have been on the attack mode with me along with Tony Gambino for some time now.
Is that what you were doing when you bowed up at Lindsay Lee... "demonstrating power"?

You sound like a fucking moron. Originally Posted by Y0yoY0
I did no such thing. I'm factually, and dispassionately discussing the issue at hand.

Armature.
A- Dorthy Manroe has made Racist comments. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
We are not talking about DM's body of work. And if she doesn't want to have sex with Asians, what do I care.

I know you are standing up for your friend DM, and find that very upstanding. She's lucky to have someone so passionate about her Eccie account. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
I like Dorthy, but this is an overly dispassionate discussion about a moderator abusing his power. Cuban on Tuesday is not a racist remark. It just isn't.

You keep pointing the finger at me when it comes to the remarks about the OP making Racist comments, but I am am not the only one who feels this way. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Nothing to do with why she was banned. We are discussing her ban. Nothing more; nothing less.
This^^^^
But...

We are discussing the POINTS given to her by NYr, which led to her subsequent ban.
Armature.
A- Dorthy Manroe has made Racist comments.
I know you are standing up for your friend DM, and find that very upstanding. She's lucky to have someone so passionate about her Eccie account.

You keep pointing the finger at me when it comes to the remarks about the OP making Racist comments, but I am am not the only one who feels this way.

I'm good with agreeing to disagree. Just stop being a bully. Because making a comment saying...You wouldn't have to "TRY" to be a bully to me, seems like you are trying to Be A Big Bad Bad Ass to a 5'5 120 lb woman. At least that is how it came across to me.

I wish DM well. I don't dislike her. I actually found some of her post funny and quick witted. I'd be cool if she were reinstated, but it would be hard for her to refrain from her normal, at times insulting remarks.

You have been on the attack mode with me along with Tony Gambino for some time now. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Meemaw,
nobody s attacking you, because you are not important or relevant. the only reason anybody discusses you is that like an angry Chihuahua you keep barking. i'm sure it makes you feel important to get your opinion out there...we just don't care......
by the way could you possibly use the word racist some more?
I sure hope you get points for that DIRECT INSULT. I will be laughing my ASS OFF when you are BANNED!

Tick tock, Tick Tock!! Matter of time. And I will RTM every time I see you insult ANYONE! Just so when that day your BANNED COMES I CAN SMILE AND know that one of the bottom feeders are gone for AT LEAST awhile.
Tick Tock!!

And it's pretty bad when you get BANNED from chat Tony Gambino! That's pathetic!! You should be ashamed and Embarrassed!

And I don't know why you get off calling me Me Meemaw, like I'm really old. I'm 48 years old and pretty DAMN HOT! I'm proud of my age!
I'm good with agreeing to disagree. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
You have not been so far. You've been increasingly aggressive and have resorted to name calling.

Just stop being a bully. Because making a comment saying...You wouldn't have to "TRY" to be a bully to me, seems like you are trying to Be A Big Bad Bad Ass to a 5'5 120 lb woman. At least that is how it came across to me. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
I'm not bullying anyone. I was simply saying I'm not even trying to bully you. You took it the way you did because you wanted to.

I wish DM well. I don't dislike her. I actually found some of her post funny and quick witted. I'd be cool if she were reinstated, but it would be hard for her to refrain from her normal, at times insulting remarks. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Then stop saying she's a racist and got what she deserved.

You have been on the attack mode with me along with Tony Gambino for some time now. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
No, you jumped on me. That's fine. I'm a grown up.

This tread is about NYr's abuse of power. He's called DM names. He's given her points she did not earn. He's singled her out for abuse. The lines are drawn between those that think she "Deserved it!" and those that think deserving it is not a good reason to separate a woman from her income. Who is next on his chopping block?
[QUOTE=Lindsay Lee;1058045616]

Tick tock, Tick Tock!! Matter of time. And I will RTM every time I see you insult ANYONE! Just so when that day your BANNED COMES I CAN SMILE AND know that one of the bottom feeders are gone for AT LEAST awhile.
Tick Tock!!
/QUOTE]
wow meemaw,
bottom feeder??? and tick tock??? sounds like a rtm insult and a threat....go take care of your cats...
Have fun getting close to Banwagon Street. It may not happen now, but it's gonna happen! And you say I'm not important....that's probably true to some, but your so important you've been banned from CHAT. I'd rather be very unimportant than to be banned from something as harmless as Chat.

And what a great day it will be! I'm not gonna respond anymore to you. I'm just gonna let you slide into Banwagon on your own!!

[QUOTE=Tony Gambino;1058045673]

Tick Tock!!
/QUOTE]
wow meemaw,
bottom feeder??? and tick tock??? sounds like a rtm insult and a threat....go take care of your cats... Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
This^^^^
But...

We are discussing the POINTS given to her by NYr, which led to her subsequent ban. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yes, that's what I've been discussing.
I see nothing that I would give points for. That should be obvious since I thinck the stern warning was out of line.

This is simple. We should all be treated equally on the board. If I can post it, you should be able to post it. NYr knows I would have laughed in public at his public command that he has no ability to enforce against me. I am not immune because I am a modtard. I am immune. Because, it is not a violation.

He would never have placed himself in that untenable position. If it is not a violation for me, it is not a violation for you.

I know this will come as a shock to more than a few of you. But, the Owners frown on modtards calling members of this site "trolls" when those modtards are functioning on the Owners behalf in modtarderating. Originally Posted by dearhunter
So the numerous usages of the f-word during the time span (between NYr's two warnings) in that thread were not insulting enough to your liking?
Yes, that's what I've been discussing. Originally Posted by armature
Yes, thank you armature, and I appreciate your understanding of the topic. Seperating emotions from the issue is quite difficult for some.

Carry on.
^^^I'd like to 'separate' you with 'My Issue' and we'll leave the emotions out of it...ijs

#AnyGoodFriendOfDorfysIsAGoodF riendOfMine