Still don't believe he's a muslim?

Your elementary response betrays your elementary education, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Now show that the Christians were not previously in those regions targeted for reconquest during the Crusades, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, or STFU. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I won't, because I don't give a fuck. I'm not fighting with you about shit that happened thousand years ago you jizzmopper.
I won't, because I don't give a fuck. I'm not fighting with you about shit that happened thousand years ago you jizzmopper. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're a lying SOB, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you ARE posting contrarian remarks in this thread. Now support your fucking position with something factual, or STFU, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion!
You're a lying SOB, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you ARE posting contrarian remarks in this thread. Now support your fucking position with something factual, or STFU, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Something factual? Like grubered odumbo minion? Like that? The beauty of it is you don't get to tell me what to do
Something factual? Like grubered odumbo minion? Like that? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
That's sums up your level of understanding quite well, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, given how you willfully ignore the maps and the quoted text from historians. Now support your fucking position with something factual, or STFU, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion!
That's sums up your level of understanding quite well, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, given how you willfully ignore the maps and the quoted text from historians. Now support your fucking position with something factual, or STFU, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Historians?
Historians? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
If you don't understand the word, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, look it up.
  • shanm
  • 02-25-2015, 02:21 PM
Jesus, talking about the old testaments:

(Luke 16:17) But it is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for one dot of the Law to become void

Just because you disassociate yourself from it for the sake of sounding politically correct, does not make it void. It is as much a part of Christianity as the Koran is of Islam.

I guess Jesus did not like repeating himself. Or God's self. Wait I forgot, which one is he?
Jesus, talking about the old testaments:

(Luke 16:17) But it is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for one dot of the Law to become void

Just because you disassociate yourself from it for the sake of sounding politically correct, does not make it void. It is as much a part of Christianity as the Koran is of Islam.

I guess Jesus did not like repeating himself. Or God's self. Wait I forgot, which one is he? Originally Posted by shanm
We won't hear anymore about it from him. Unless he's dumber than he is ugly, which is possible.
  • DSK
  • 02-25-2015, 05:19 PM
We won't hear anymore about it from him. Unless he's dumber than he is ugly, which is possible. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Jesus fulfilled the law and created a new covenant. Everyone knows that except you, I guess.
Jesus fulfilled the law and created a new covenant. Everyone knows that except you, I guess. Originally Posted by DSK
Then why does every Bible contain old and new testament? And did you not read the verse posted above? And you have fundamental Christians who still hold to fire and brimstone of the old testament. Their first verse cited against gays is inevitably from the old testament, because I don't believe it's mentioned in the new testament. If I'm wrong on that, I'll admit it. You don't get to pick and choose.
  • Old-T
  • 02-25-2015, 05:29 PM
Facts would be an alien concept to a "#Grubered", Kool Aid sotted Odumbo jackass such as yourself, shamman. What evidence do you have that the Christians weren't previously in the regions targeted for reconquest during the Crusades, shamman?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Do not be fooled by IB's slight of hand.

First, this is not about "Christians", but rather about "Europeans".

Second, the fact that a group of people invaded and conquered territory in 500 AD does not make their reinvasion hundreds of years later any more "moral".

Typical IB. Ignore the issue, make up a new mock issue, ignore words you don't want to hear, misquote posts you can't handle. Nope, you haven't changed.

You questioned my use of emoticons, or whatever they are called today. Well, sometimes a little basic ridicule of your stupid posts is all that is required (or all that post deserves). You ARE the caged animal at the zoo. You DO jump and roar in utter anguish and futility when your cage is poked. You know it, we tell you it, and still you are helpless to simply put your tail between your legs and move on.

Do you REALLY think I lose any sleep over your buffoonery? Well, I don't. I laugh at your posts, laugh at what you think passes for sound logic, and go about my daily business--wondering what hundred or so foolish posts you will make in the meantime.
  • shanm
  • 02-25-2015, 05:36 PM
Jesus fulfilled the law and created a new covenant. Everyone knows that except you, I guess. Originally Posted by DSK
^correction: every ignorant, my-religion-is-better-than-yours, christian apologist knows that.

“Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill . . . not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished” (Matthew 5:17-18).

Seems like Jesus was either really confused or highly retarded. Considering the state of 90% of his followers I would put my money on the latter.

Second, the fact that a group of people invaded and conquered territory in 500 AD does not make their reinvasion hundreds of years later any more "moral".

Typical IB. Ignore the issue, make up a new mock issue, ignore words you don't want to hear, misquote posts you can't handle. Nope, you haven't changed.

You questioned my use of emoticons, or whatever they are called today. Well, sometimes a little basic ridicule of your stupid posts is all that is required (or all that post deserves). You ARE the caged animal at the zoo. You DO jump and roar in utter anguish and futility when your cage is poked. You know it, we tell you it, and still you are helpless to simply put your tail between your legs and move on.

Do you REALLY think I lose any sleep over your buffoonery? Well, I don't. I laugh at your posts, laugh at what you think passes for sound logic, and go about my daily business--wondering what hundred or so foolish posts you will make in the meantime.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Great post. Sadly, he will just call you an odumbo gruber minion because he's a trolling cocksucker.

Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-THUMPER stupidly doesn't think the Romans and the Greeks are European, and he's too friggin' stupid to see the resurgence of the West manifest in the Crusades as a reaction to the continuous onslaught from Islam. FYI, "YES", Old-THUMPER, that resurgence was every bit as justified as the U.S. reaction against Japan following Pearl Harbor. You are a free-ranging Fruit Loop, Old-THUMPER.

Great post. Sadly, he will just call you an odumbo gruber minion because he's a trolling cocksucker. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You do not win Kool Aid points by furthering your reputation as a "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
  • shanm
  • 02-25-2015, 05:50 PM
^assumes dropping a nuke on civilian cities in retaliation for a air attack on a military base is somehow justified. Its probably the biggest war crime in history you dumb hag.