What Are You Watching on TV Nowadays?

• cr76
  • 06-30-2016, 05:06 PM
Watched the first episode of "the night of". Looking forward to the rest. Originally Posted by THN
Awesome - that's started - will watch that since thrones is off - need to see Vice Primcipals .
That show looks hilarious.
Hell yea didn't know about Vice Principals until now. Looks like the same people behind Eastbound & Down.
  • cr76
  • 06-30-2016, 08:40 PM
Hell yea didn't know about Vice Principals until now. Looks like the same people behind Eastbound & Down. Originally Posted by Fishpie
yes sir.

and east bound and down was great.

Love Danny Mcbride and Jody Hill
I LUV American Horror Story...Mightmare Next Door...Vikings...and my fave is The Originals
  • R.M.
  • 07-06-2016, 05:04 AM
West Wing on NetFlix
Man, I feel like I fucked up by not watching "Gotham" after reading this thread. I was into "Batman" shit and bought all of the TPB's of the main "Batman" storylines from around '88 until they pulled that "Infinite Crisis" bullshit. When they reset everything, I was out. But reading about all of the classic characters, including Hugo Strange, being on there (also Chiklis is on there too I think) I need to go back to the beginning and catch up.

Honestly, with the SHIT TONS of "super hero" movies that come out now, I was getting burned out on it. I'll have to give "Gotham" a chance.

Speaking of comics into TV, anyone see "Preacher"? I'm kind of glad that it isn't following the comic book. Following the comic books is what aggravates me about "The Walking Dead". I hate basically knowing what will happen. My only BIG TIME gripe about "Preacher" is the casting. If you've read the series and loved it like I did, it's hard to picture those two as "Jessie" and "Tulip". I'm just not buying that guy as "Jessie". And that chick is WAY too different in attitude and looks to be "Tulip" in my opinion. The guys playing "Cassidy", "Odin Quincannon", "The Saint Of Killers", and "Arseface" are pretty spot on though.
Gotham has the New 52 feel all over it. I watch Preacher. Never got to read the comics but knew about the series. This last episode had a pretty damn good intro. That shit was hilarious. To anyone else wanting to give Preacher a go give it a few episodes to settle in before you start trying to figure out what's going on.
Gotham has the New 52 feel all over it. I watch Preacher. Never got to read the comics but knew about the series. This last episode had a pretty damn good intro. That shit was hilarious. To anyone else wanting to give Preacher a go give it a few episodes to settle in before you start trying to figure out what's going on. Originally Posted by Fishpie
You obviously read comics. You MUST get the "Preacher" TPBs, man!!! It's one of those series that I keep going back to. Must have read it at least ten or fifteen times over the years. The characters from the comic are in the show, and some of the story is the same, but it is WAY different than the comic. I'm glad to see they are including "The Saint Of Killers". That's who that guy in the old west is that they keep showing without any explanation.

As far as "Gotham" goes, I'm going to start watching it ASAP and catch up.
  • cr76
  • 07-06-2016, 11:43 PM
Jamie Chung is joining next season has the Valerie Vale.

Vicki's aunt.

I just hope next season has more Harvey dent
You obviously read comics. You MUST get the "Preacher" TPBs, man!!! It's one of those series that I keep going back to. Must have read it at least ten or fifteen times over the years. The characters from the comic are in the show, and some of the story is the same, but it is WAY different than the comic. I'm glad to see they are including "The Saint Of Killers". That's who that guy in the old west is that they keep showing without any explanation.

As far as "Gotham" goes, I'm going to start watching it ASAP and catch up. Originally Posted by albundy

So I went to Google to see how much a TPB of Preacher goes for and the first link for me is some website that has the whole series posted online for free lol. I'll get to reading it soon because I binge read stories when I can.
Snapped
Snapped Killer Couples
Season 3

Ghost. Must. Die.

I'm in love with 2Broke girls. That's deff my Fav show right now
One good reason to watch 2 Broke girls Kat Dennings