NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

• Satin
  • 11-28-2011, 08:09 PM
Oh it's funny as shit no doubt. But I'm just saying I like his heart. They jacked his ass up good....lol
"Playa" got a thing for jacked up ass....ijs

Well, lookie there we got a few cowboy fans showing an ounce of love to the Texans... thanks! (I think) hehehe

Well I guess I can send a 1/2 ounce back to u fellers by sayin congrats on being a game up in ur division(for now)... hehehe... well, shit that's bout all the love you'll get from me... and I really didn't know who to root for tonight.. My 2nd favorite NFL team (NO) or NY to knot u fellers up at 7-4... but anyway, mark it down...Congrats! oh, and thanks for Wade P and I agree D Ware is a beast! Can we have him next?

...But as for u displaced fellers here in the wrong city, let me let u in on the TX football trend here.. OK? Divas go to Dallas... and I think they like it that way in Big D.....Hell, how'd u think they got their nick name??... So please stop spreading rumors about Favre coming here to H-Town.. It just ain't gunna happen... I love the guy too,,, but he has become a Diva in his old age and I seriously doubt the Texans wan't to risk breaking up team chemistry only to be overshadowed by the demands of old number 4...

...just sayin fellas...lol
It's Tuesday STAT DAY AGAIN WK12

Total Offence: 8th(386 yds/g) | Total Points: 5th(293) | Points/game: 5th(26.6) | Time of Pos/game: 1st(33:21) |TO: 3rd(+11)

Rushing: 3rd(151.7yds/game) 1,669 so far this season

Total defence: 1st(268.4yds/g) | Int: 5th(15) | Sacks: 2nd(35)

W-L: 8-3

Your Texans Remain #1 in AFC They are knotted up with NE and BAL with 8-3 records but have won more Conference match-ups!

*Schaub is no longer part of the stat day post though his contribution will be...And I added a few Defensive stats as the focus shifts

_________

stop lookin at my girl.. look at the stats...hehehe
  • Satin
  • 11-29-2011, 07:11 AM
GatorMan, could you kindly refrain from the personal remarks and stick to football please? Hater!! (see you Saturday for the fight?)

Cat-Man, very nicely done bro. Tuesday stat day is shaping up to be a much anticipated post. We're still #1 in TOP & total defense & #2 in sacks (thanks Barwin)...

It will be interesting to see who we bring in & actually sign with all the rumors flying around. I'm just glad it's not the Ole Gunslinger...

BT, are you starting to get fired up bro?
Satin, I think we might be long lost relatives or something. Your comments about Sage were my thoughts exactly. Before he went Rosencopter he had the Colts beat wtih Peyton Manning. Beaten decisively too. He was trying to get the first down which would have sealed the victory. It probably would have made him the starter for the Texans from then on too. But fuck, we all know what happened. It would be justice to see him come back after all the shit he has had to put up with. Going to Minnesota to be the starter then Favre comes back and fucks him. Dealing with the dumb ass Minnesota coach who thought Tavaris Jackson could play, getting shipped off to NY Giants behind Eli, then sent to purgatory in Miami. Now the blood infection thing, and Miami wont release him to rejoin the Texans. Poor dude has had some awful luck. One play away from a completely different career. I hope he gets to come back to the Texans but I do want to see what TJ Yates can do.

I went to a trainning camp practice and saw alot of Yates then and really liked what I saw. I think he could develop into a really good "Texan" QB. Adds some quick feet to the offense, strong arm. I am just worried about him being inexperienced.

Lienert really let me down, he totally pussed out letting that guy manhandle him. Slow recognition costs him. He acted like it was a scrimmage and the guy wasn't going to try to crush him and just let him do it. He must have thought he had on the protective mesh jersey and the Jags were going to play nice. Fuck he looked pretty good too.

Oh well, come on TJ step up and show up!! Go Texans.

stop lookin at my girl.. look at the stats...hehehe Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy
Fuck that stats when you got ass like this makin' a muthafucka wanna smash all night!! LOL!!

Back to the topic.......the Falcons are coming to town. The Texans better not try that conservative shit they did in the Jacksonville game or they gonna get their asses straight whipped with Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Tony Gonzales and Roddy White having a field day!
Nothing would make me happier than to have the Texans sign Rosenfels. I think he's one of the most underrated QBs in the league. Sure, his Rosencopter move is fodder for lowlight reels, but had he made the play, he'd be a hero, praised for his fearlessness.

He's smart, he has a good arm, and my guess is that he's learned from his mistake. He knows Kubiak's system. He and Yates look like a good-enough pair to take us into the playoffs. How deep is anyone's guess.
  • Trey
  • 11-29-2011, 02:49 PM
Can give up on Sage we got Jake Delhomme think he will just back up TJ.
Don't worry guys, Delhomme's got this.
And it's official... Delhomme is our new backup... sigh.
Well at least we got somebody with some 'experience'. And on top of that he played in a Super Bowl and almost beat the Patriots!
  • Satin
  • 11-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Daddio, we are man....kinda scary...

I agree with Don and Kerwil....not a bad pickup...we could have done much worse...like the Ole Gunslinger....

Rick Smith is working majic baby....
This may not be the last QB we pick up this season. Just sayin'.