OH SHIT!!! Even Chicago Tribune says Obamacare is a Shit Law and Obama is acting like a Communist!

I wish they'd have banned the other handle...
Looks like In Bred Hankering has found a new dick to suck.Rock on idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I wish they'd have banned the other handle... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There is no doubt that the Rock18 is laughing at you two retards!
. . . . . . . . .
There is no doubt that the Rock18 is laughing at you two retards!
. . . . . . . . . Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Every one is laughing at you In Bred
Every one is laughing at you In Bred Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Stop, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're embarrassing yourself!!!
Yes they are, Corpy... YOURE NEXT!!!!!
Yes they are, Corpy... YOURE NEXT!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, between you and Ekim the Inbred Chimp, are you the "dumber" or the "dumbest"? . . . .
AS PREDICTED, IBIDIOT IS BUMPING ALL THE ROCKS BULLSHIT THREADS.

Maybe you should decide whether you want to move on, or join him. I don't think CC has much patience with antics like this any more.

But I could be wrong, Corpy. why don't you just go ahead and bump him all up and report back to us in 90 days or so. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a hypocrite, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
None of you lib-retards have refuted Jon Stewart. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Crickets?
I think she UGPID... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1
The article looks like it failed to mention the final cost of the product. My assumption is that the final cost is yet to be revealed or reached and as indicated by the statements that 93mil is a chunk of change one can only assume that it is not the total cost.

This money spent of course had to be borrowed and will forever saddle or children with more debt. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Odumbocare is surrounded by "failure."
  • CJ7
  • 10-16-2013, 09:18 AM
seriously Iffy?

can't muster an original thought ?

oh yeah, thanks for posting links to my sources ... all you need t do is ask and I'll save you the trouble of making an idiot out of yourself
1. Does Dumbama decide who is exempt from the law? Because Allahbama said so...
2. Why is the employer mandate turned off? Because Allahbama said so
3. Why have there been so many exemptions passed? Because Allahbama said so
4. Why is the annual benefits provision being rewritten? Because Allahbama said so
5. Why is the Obamacare website collecting your information and being shared with the IRS and law enforcement? Because Allahbama said so
6. Why was the website not ready after three years? and NO it was NOT due to too many people trying to access the website. Because Allahbama said so

I would put more but libtards are going to have issues getting to the second question as they have reading and comprehension issues. Originally Posted by therock18
It is so because Allahbama said so...
Merged several more threads here