Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

Tony stalks Lexie the same way Whistleblower stalked Dorthy,,,, Originally Posted by Lorde
actually the elder stateswomen choose to spar with me, when she thought WW wouldn't flame out....I don't need to stalk anyone, nor do I want to smell like cats or mothballs......you want to discuss your handle/s?
I DIDN'T want to be the one to say it... but love her or hate her... if you take time out of your day to involve yourself with her at all... youre totally a fan LMAO

Welcome back DM. Obviously your fans missed you lol
Xoxo Originally Posted by Kay2Day
FACT DM is a chula
You first b*tch,,,,ji ji ji

The readers saw you #ass kissing me
earlier ,,,,
You can't turn back,,,,,,
Butthurt fucking without anal ease.

Spicy gumbo ....
Heyyyy P! Originally Posted by Kammye
Heyyyy Kammye!
[QUOTE=rduke4923;1057373915][QUOTE=Tony Gambino;1057370209]

OK let's take this by the numbers you wannabe Gumba from California.

1. And certainly most obvious your life is not charmed you live I'm Frisco
Texas for Gods sake! What's the joke " if I owned a house in Frisco Texas and
Hell I would rent out the place in Frisco and live in hell".

2 are you saying you never met Dorothy and you are this much of a stooge?
I have been with ladies and not reviewed them as many others have but
You being the strip club king makes this just pathetic.

3 ummmm jack ass this is the wrong place to knock a lady for sucking
Old man cock! Hells Bells there are women on here that 30 year old cock
Is old!
More importantly you are to simple to understand that some of the most credible
Contributors on this board John and provider alike are insulted by that comment.

4 I don't know Lexie and apparently you don't either.
She made a comment about DM so you feel obligated to spew bile about her?

Find a hobby in Frisco or maybe check out the SA board, they like donkeys there.

Warmest Regards

R Duke Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Reading was never the subject you excelled at in school was it ?

Lexie made a false allegation towards tony and I so damn right he is going to say something.

Stop sticking your nose in shit you don't know anything about..
I love passing through Frisco. It's the closest I've ever been to a $3-5million home. Neighborhoods full of them...sigh
I love passing through Frisco. It's the closest I've ever been to a $3-5million home. Neighborhoods full of them...sigh Originally Posted by YummyMarie

They are a dime a dozen there......
Obviously that "degree" & new "oil industry" job is working out well for DM, who is back posting all day long on a work day.

~
Obviously that "degree" & new "oil industry" job is working out well for DM, who is back posting all day long on a work day.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
First I'm Tony Now I You Think You Know My Employment Field.. How do you get those assumptions? I think You need to put that bottle down and step away from the keyboard..

Don't be mad because I can be on the clock & talk shit to my favorite fucktards...

You need to worry about how your going to lure your next client in with your outdated pictures you send once there verified...

I think you need to tell your source of information that they need to actually find out real information before they whisper in your ear..

BTW did you offer your source of information one of your freebie sessions for some juicy Dorthy information ? With the stories I hear your ass should be free..
So now your going to act like WW & come behind me on every thread & talk about my RW life that you have no clue about.. But you want to fit in so you just blast whatever you want just to get some kind of response Lexie..

We can go there if you like but I suggest you don't because you will not win..

Jealousy is a mother fucker

Your like 50ish right & your still on Eccie trying to put food on your table ? Guess you have no clue about the luxury of having 401 k ? So because of that you have to set your dentures on your bedside table so you can give a blow job ...

Sucks to be you
My money's on DoMo.
Is discretion a lost art?
What's discretion?
What's discretion? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Knowing when to STFU about what you know or think you know about others.
Nope