A Safe Place To Hijack, BS and to be Nonsensical

That is fucking hilarious! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Welcome to the Boardman love threAD Naomi!

Welcome to the Boardman love threAD Naomi!

Originally Posted by Wayward
are you talking shit?
Hey, y'all....everybody doing ok?
WayHARD ck yer pms. Found what you asked about....excuse me for the hi-jack....oh this is the thread you can ....my bad....
Hey, y'all....everybody doing ok?
WayHARD ck yer pms. Found what you asked about....excuse me for the hi-jack....oh this is the thread you can ....my bad.... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Stop trying to deerhunter me, OneHitter...
are you talking shit? Originally Posted by notanewbie
Not really, she seems okay on her own and it's like anything else you get to know someone and you might even like them. We need to get this threAD back on Boardman before morning, you know how he gets when it isn't all about him.

[QUOTE=Wayward;1060733] We need to get this threAD back on Boardman before morning, you know how he gets when it isn't all about him.

Yes, we all know how he gets when we lose focus on the prize that is AKA boardman.. it'll get all kinds of sideways up in this bitch

Not really, she seems okay on her own and it's like anything else you get to know someone and you might even like them. We need to get this threAD back on Boardman before morning, you know how he gets when it isn't all about him.

I was talking about the cookie....
I was talking about the cookie.... Originally Posted by notanewbie
Was over served last night and more than a little clueless, so we missed the set up. Now time to get back on topic with a little cat class and cat style for Boardman he is our favorite cat.

We don't know about the rest of you, but we really like her and her new t-shirt.

so I can pick her up from the bus stop and give her a new Tshirt.