Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

. Admiral Who Oversaw bin Laden Raid Buries Trump in NY Times Op-Ed: ‘Our Republic is Under Attack From the President’

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/admir...the-president/

The fat lying bastard took a victory lap because he dropped to his knees and sucked Erdogan’s dick. Pathetic pos.
the haters continue BUT He may be vulgar and ignorant however ,
he didn't invade Iraq , bail out wall street , lower interest to 0 ,open borders for all and didn't sit by while manufacturing died with the middle class .
soooooooooooooo Nancy is BSC to think anyone believes her just saying
the haters continue BUT He may be vulgar and ignorant however ,
he didn't invade Iraq , bail out wall street , lower interest to 0 ,open borders for all and didn't sit by while manufacturing died with the middle class .
soooooooooooooo Nancy is BSC to think anyone believes her just saying] Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I think you’re wrong on your evaluation of Obama’s presidency and I don’t have the desire or the time to prove you’re wrong. My concern at this time in history is the current Russian stooge occupying the White House.

In regards to Pelosi, I don’t believe she’s total bat shit crazy just not up to the job.
I think you’re wrong on your evaluation of Obama’s presidency and I don’t have the desire or the time to prove you’re wrong. My concern at this time in history is the current Russian stooge occupying the White House.

In regards to Pelosi, I don’t believe she’s total bat shit crazy just not up to the job. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

translation - i can't prove he's wrong.

BAHHAHHAAAAA

. Gordon Sondland says Giuliani pushed Ukraine probes at Trump’s direction

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...stimony-000288

Viva La Whistleblowers
. Gordon Sondland says Giuliani pushed Ukraine probes at Trump’s direction

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...stimony-000288

Viva La Whistleblowers Originally Posted by Jaxson66
U.S. diplomat told Congress he raised red flag about Biden and Ukraine: source

https://news.yahoo.com/u-diplomat-to...201906252.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A U.S. diplomat told congressional investigators this week that he raised concerns about Hunter Biden's position with a Ukrainian energy company in 2015, only to be turned away by an aide to then-Vice President Joe Biden, a person familiar with the testimony said on Friday.

BAHHAHAAAAAAA
. The FBI's investigation of Rudy Giuliani includes a counterintelligence aspect that suggests he may be a national security threat

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-...-probe-2019-10

All roads lead to Putin with that fat lying bastard
No, Putin Doesn’t Like Impeachment
There’s one thing the Kremlin wants even more than sowing chaos in the United States: Keeping Trump in the White House.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/am...t-trump-229861

Fuck Putin and his Freedom caucus sympathizers.
. The FBI's investigation of Rudy Giuliani includes a counterintelligence aspect that suggests he may be a national security threat Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You know about "counterintelligence" how?
You know about "counterintelligence" how? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Everything Jaxboy posts runs counter to what intelligent people know is true!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I thought they wanted Tulsi Gabbard. So confusing - I wish they would make up their minds. Even Jill Stein got nominated for A Russian spy! They are really, and I mean reallllly, getting desperate. I think middle America is seeing all this bullshit - because - you know, they have kids,football,baseball,soccer practice,fixing dinner,bills to pay,elderly parents,and the list goes on - anyway, they are looking at this and saying " nobody's got time for this shit." The Dems have forgotton about ordinary Americans. And that will come back to bite them in the you know where.

No, Putin Doesn’t Like Impeachment
There’s one thing the Kremlin wants even more than sowing chaos in the United States: Keeping Trump in the White House.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/am...t-trump-229861

Fuck Putin and his Freedom caucus sympathizers. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You know about "counterintelligence" how? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well I know that there’s an investigation going on and facts are being gathered. Hard facts for the impeachment trial of Donald J Trump for abuse of power, obstruction of Congress, obstruction of justice and the fact he’s Putin’s personal cock sucker.

You know about the DNC server holding all the evidence of the deep state conspiracy, How? I’ll tell you how, you’ve been listening to Freedumb caucus propaganda so long you can’t recognize the truth.
Well I know that there’s an investigation going on and facts are being gathered. Hard facts for the impeachment trial of Donald J Trump for abuse of power, obstruction of Congress, obstruction of justice and the fact he’s Putin’s personal cock sucker. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
No you don't. You don't know shit about it. If you know all the "Hard facts" it's only because you are sucking someone's HARD dick while you have your earphones on while their plugged into your phone so you can listen to the blogbullshit .... quit pretending to be knowledgeable .... YOU'RE NOT! Either you are lying or Adam Shitface is lying ... or both!

The ONLY reason why those loons want "closed" and "secret" hearings is because .....

... THEY HAVE NOTHING! THEY NEVER DID AND THEY NEVER WILL.

There are two groups of people who want the "impeachment" shit to continue ....

DNC et al who want to use the existence of the investigation to thwart Trump's efforts...

and the rest of the voting public who wants the DNC et al to shit in their mess kits.

The RNC et al has just figured that out in the past few days or so. They are now turning on the heat on the DNC et al + Adam Shitface!

Go sit on the porch and quit embarrassing yourself with your bullshit. Or start a fire so you can be a hero.
Everything Jaxboy posts runs counter to what intelligent people know is true!!! Originally Posted by lustylad
You’re obviously not referring to the trump party using the word intelligent
No you don't. You don't know shit about it. If you know all the "Hard facts" it's only because you are sucking someone's dick while you have your earphones on while their plugged into your phone so you can listen to the blogbullshit .... quit pretending to be knowledgeable .... YOU'RE NOT! Either you are lying or Adam Shitface is lying ... or both!

The ONLY reason why those loons want "closed" and "secret" hearings is because .....

... THEY HAVE NOTHING! Originally Posted by LexusLover
These aren’t hearings you fucking idiot. This is an investigation into that fat lying bastard and his Russian sympathizing enablers namely, Giuliani, Sonland, Perry, Sessions, Pompeo, Mulvaney for using congressional funds to shakedown a foreign country so they would forge an investigation into his opposition in the 2020 elections.

It’s not like the fat lying bastard hasn’t asked for forged documents before. It’s documented fact aides of Flynn and Mcghan where asked to forge documents to cover his fat ass.