This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

So the quinquagenarian got banned ??? Hahahahahaha ! Good riddance. Hope she never comes back...
Kitty said to tell Crashkopf the only time white boots are acceptable are if you're a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, that wasn't her, and that she is enjoying her vacation and wishes she'd taken it a lot sooner. She is not coming back until it is a cold day in hell and she said to tell Mojito thank you.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskK5y3Wi
^^^Yeh riiiigghhtt, that's why she's having you post for her, but with global warming and all I can still pray that she honors her word...She's a thousand time LOSER who can't live without this place...Can you say 'attention whore'?

And it's Mojojo or Torito, not both stupid.

Tell the fat ass, clown makeup wearer to post pics where she's not wearing a fucking wig or a corset to tuck in that girth.

You must be the Tranny son? I see the resemblance, you both get 'No' reviews.
Kitty said to tell Crashkopf the only time white boots are acceptable are if you're a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, that wasn't her, and that she is enjoying her vacation and wishes she'd taken it a lot sooner. She is not coming back until it is a cold day in hell and she said to tell Mojito thank you.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskK5y3Wi Originally Posted by tsjasmine
Can I quote her as saying that?

That Kitty sure hangs with a classy crowd of dudes.
That link alone.......... Is a threAD killer.

it can become a cold day in dallas when you're living in your leased infinity!....but Dude i'm sure you'd take mom in to your gender confused crash pad......she's not missed, and we don't need another dude that thinks he's a chick to jump into a kitty thread..........excuse me now I need to bleach my eyes from clicking on your link.........
That link alone.......... Is a threAD killer. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I can't unsee it.............eye bleach assistant.........

I might be wrong in the color of the boot, but I have witness's who verify it was her. She came to the bar, she sat and hung out. If she deny's that, she is either mentally ill or a bald face misrepresentative. I am not creating this only retelling it as another, in a very long list, of issues that woman has. She shouldn't be involved here and she only degrades what used to be a fairly fun spot. As some one said : She stirred the shit pot and now she is licking the spoon. Good riddance...

Lets get some classy hookers back. Cool, pretty, balanced, kinky players.
I might be wrong in the color of the boot, but I have witness's who verify it was her. She came to the bar, she sat and hung out. If she deny's that, she is either mentally ill or a bald face misrepresentative. I am not creating this only retelling it as another, in a very long list, of issues that woman has. She shouldn't be involved here and she only degrades what used to be a fairly fun spot. As some one said : She stirred the shit pot and now she is licking the spoon. Good riddance...

Lets get some classy hookers back. Cool, pretty, balanced, kinky players. Originally Posted by crashkopf
its hard to dispute kitty's tranny army.......they are sure of what they know...........like them being female........LMFAO........... never mind, ..why she hangs with the angry trannies.....I do not know
^^^^^^ ya' know when a good looking chic that is insecure about herself, she will surround herself with fat chicks? Kinda like that but... Ugly surrounded by dudes that like to play tinker belle ...l.
its hard to dispute kitty's tranny army.......they are sure of what they know...........like them being female........LMFAO........... never mind, ..why she hangs with the angry trannies.....I do not know Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
How about angry midget trannies?
How about angry midget trannies? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
that's the scariest kind of tranny......plus they make lousy camerapeople
Kitty has an advert on Eros now...

" Genuinely attractive and educated, I not only can stimulate you physically but mentally as well. Gracious and ladylike, my manners are impeccable, and you will find me at ease in any social situation. "

Oh. my... I wonder how many members here would attest to her description of herself ...
Kitty has an advert on Eros now...

" Genuinely attractive and educated, I not only can stimulate you physically but mentally as well. Gracious and ladylike, my manners are impeccable, and you will find me at ease in any social situation. "

Oh. my... I wonder how many members here would attest to her description of herself ... Originally Posted by crashkopf
I wonder how many victims there are this time? Poor men who have no idea about eccie & etc...That's 1 First Experience I Wouldn't Want To Have!
So the quinquagenarian got banned ??? Hahahahahaha ! Good riddance. Hope she never comes back... Originally Posted by crashkopf
Kitty will be back in about 5 months, thanks to all of these trolls.

I wonder how many victims there are this time? Poor men who have no idea about eccie & etc...That's 1 First Experience I Wouldn't Want To Have! Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No, they probably know that this site is filled with jealous trolls like you, and they ignore your opinions.

Now go play Duck Hunt.