Who is suiram77 express your opinion

Looks like that fat stinky little dick bastard didn’t last very long this time around... ha Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Heh - Tara lasted longer.
Heh - Tara lasted longer. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I've heard that about Suiram....
Why does he even log in here anymore? I looked at his posting history upon this most recent return; it’s as if he was trying to get banned again.

I just don’t understand why someone would even want to be a member here if they’re going to start actively working on their next ban as soon as they come back.
Why does he even log in here anymore? I looked at his posting history upon this most recent return; it’s as if he was trying to get banned again.

I just don’t understand why someone would even want to be a member here if they’re going to start actively working on their next ban as soon as they come back. Originally Posted by TinMan
Some people just do odd ball things. There is no understanding and if you did understand, then you'd probably be just as off as he is

I am not a psychiatrist, nor do I play one on TV, but I could offer up suggestions on why he's so hateful; however, I'm sure icky has rules about speculating on such topics.
I am not a psychiatrist, nor do I play one on TV, but I could offer up suggestions on why he's so hateful; however, I'm sure icky has rules about speculating on such topics. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
They do? So my speculations that #IsKittyFitty is a pathological liar and BSC could get me pointed?...Lol
"The Psychology of Stalking: Clinical and Forensic Perspectives". Edited by J. Reid Melroy.

You can read it online. It is a dry read based on research.
Presents cases scarier than any horror movie, imo.
They do? So my speculations that #IsKittyFitty is a pathological liar and BSC could get me pointed?...Lol Originally Posted by ManSlut
I’m sorry, I just have to ask but why are you so on KL’s ass?? It seems like some of you guys target somebody and never leave them alone no matter what.. just curious.. I have more of a life than to keep letting somebody rent out space in my head or to continuously mention them for no reason... #thatsall lol
Lmao what I look like yeah like your scary ass going to unmask yourself and come do something about it kmsl you a lil internet typing bitch boi pm when you want to meet since you think you know what I look like pussy.

You the one that’s obviously scared you still here talking shit, why don’t you come kick my ass so you can come back and tell everybody lmao lol I will be waiting on that pm and btw your mama, children and whole family is the one ignorant you fuck boy!!!!

Now come do something about it I just talked about your ugly ass mama I can assure you it will be the last time you login to eccie believe that pussy. Originally Posted by suiram77
Shocker he’s banned again. He and Tara should connect - both are insane, had multiple bans, love bare hobby fucking, and look like they hit every branch falling out of the ugly tree.
[SIZE="3"]I kinda doubt Icky214 genuinely feels sorry for the OP. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
A part, while it’s a small part, of me feels sorry for him. There are people like me that troll or fuck around just for fun but there are others that are truly hostile and suriam is one of those that seems to truly carry a lot of bitterness with him. That’s got to be tough carrying that much baggage in addition to being stupid. That being said, I wouldn’t piss on him if he were on fire.
Originally Posted by honest_abe
We will let you know when the subject matter is done.