Hottest Providers 20-35

VI, I don't give my exact age or bday for privacy reasons. But thanks for your interest.

Since you brought it up, most people guess me around late twenties/early thirties. But since I'm actually older than that I list my age as 35. It a good solid number. So technically yes, I'm still eligible for the 20-35 list. I'm really flattered to be on any of these lists in the first place though, regardless of the age category. Thanks guys.

Whoop! Originally Posted by thathottnurse

THN is Hot no matter whether age might be....😀
I'm thinking Donna Brixton should be on this list as well!!!
I'm new but I'm sure you guys will love me I'm 20 years old
Adding Ember Simmers.

1. Sweet Treat69 - Savannah
2. Bentley Banks
3. Isabella Preslie
4. Selena51
5. Tara Evans
6. Kristen Kindle
7. JGIRL - Jessica
8. Isabella Mercy
9. Cassandra L'Amore
10. Claire Knight
11. Ashley Anders
12. Erotic Morgan
13. Briannaofdallas
14. Jessica Jade
15. Raquel De Milo
16. Ember Simmers Originally Posted by flghtr65
Isabella Preslie has retired recently. Will update the list.

2. Bentley Banks
3. Gabrielles Fantasies
4. Selena51
5. Tara Evans
6. Kristen Kindle
7. JGIRL - Jessica
8. Isabella Mercy
9. Cassandra L'Amore
10. Claire Knight
11. Ashley Anders
12. Erotic Morgan
13. Jessica Jade
14. Raquel De Milo
15. Ember Simmers
Geez, how much longer is this kissass list going to go on?

Seriously. The other one, too.

Christ.
Geez, how much longer is this kissass list going to go on?

Seriously. The other one, too.

Christ. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
These "who are the best provider lists" are subjective not objective. What appeals to me may not appeal to you. If there was something overtly wrong with these threads the mods would have closed them. I make periodic updates when ladies retire or disable their accounts. This thread has been viewed 65,000 times. It's not like no one is looking at it.
This is a thread fueled by kissasses who think their silly votes will get them an 30 seconds of a bj, or a discount, or maybe it's just a simple 'Look at me kissing ass for you...can I have a cookie' process. Either way, it's all shallow minded, redundant bullshit.
This is a thread fueled by kissasses who think their silly votes will get them an 30 seconds of a bj, or a discount, or maybe it's just a simple 'Look at me kissing ass for you...can I have a cookie' process. Either way, it's all shallow minded, redundant bullshit. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I have never asked anyone for a discount, ever. No one has offered me a discount either. I don't find these "best provider threads" redundant.
Rambo, I would suggest that if you don't like these lists don't read them. It's as easy as that and then you don't need to waste time posting about them. Many of us find these lists interesting recognizing that we all have different tastes.
GoddessDallas
These "who are the best provider lists" are subjective not objective. What appeals to me may not appeal to you. If there was something overtly wrong with these threads the mods would have closed them. I make periodic updates when ladies retire or disable their accounts. This thread has been viewed 65,000 times. It's not like no one is looking at it. Originally Posted by flghtr65
I have never asked anyone for a discount, ever. No one has offered me a discount either. I don't find these "best provider threads" redundant. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Why is this thread 27 pages long (so far)?

What's the point? What's the objective? It's like the Sexiest Man Alive 'contest'. It's a popularity contest, a reason to kiss up to the favorites. The REAL 'sexiest' man alive is probably some construction worker in Iowa, but because he's not popular and isn't famous, he has to 'lose' to George Clooney, Ryan Reynolds, or Blair Underwood.

Some of the hottest people usually dwell in obscurity. In the hobby world, ladies are constantly coming and going. There's ALWAYS somebody 'hotter'. It all depends on the day of the week and what your eyes and mind currently have the taste for.

Yes. Lots of ladies are hot, super hot. But the process is very fluid. It can't be pinned to one woman, at least not for long. Whatever. I'll play your game.

The 'hottest' provider on this board, and maybe even the planet is this one.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=156612

She's made a couple trips to OKC, and I've made sure to take advantage both times. You wanna talk HOT. This girl will make you MELT if you see in person. She's the female version of the Human Torch. That's hot. Pretty face. Perfect body. Both understatements. Of course, the pics do her not one ounce of justice. If you ever see her in person, I DARE you to find something wrong with her. I TRIPLE DOGG DARE YOU.

You guys in Dallas think you live in this perfect little universe, with all the hottest women. Sure, whatever.
Why is this thread 27 pages long (so far)?

What's the point? What's the objective? It's like the Sexiest Man Alive 'contest'. It's a popularity contest, a reason to kiss up to the favorites. The REAL 'sexiest' man alive is probably some construction worker in Iowa, but because he's not popular and isn't famous, he has to 'lose' to George Clooney, Ryan Reynolds, or Blair Underwood.

Some of the hottest people usually dwell in obscurity. In the hobby world, ladies are constantly coming and going. There's ALWAYS somebody 'hotter'. It all depends on the day of the week and what your eyes and mind currently have the taste for.

Yes. Lots of ladies are hot, super hot. But the process is very fluid. It can't be pinned to one woman, at least not for long. Whatever. I'll play your game.

The 'hottest' provider on this board, and maybe even the planet is this one.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=156612

She's made a couple trips to OKC, and I've made sure to take advantage both times. You wanna talk HOT. This girl will make you MELT if you see in person. She's the female version of the Human Torch. That's hot. Pretty face. Perfect body. Both understatements. Of course, the pics do her not one ounce of justice. If you ever see her in person, I DARE you to find something wrong with her. I TRIPLE DOGG DARE YOU.

You guys in Dallas think you live in this perfect little universe, with all the hottest women. Sure, whatever. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
The OP requested that you post pictures of your favorite providers (Age 20-35). Again, this would be subjective not objective. An opinion (there is no right or wrong answer). The intent is not like People Magazine "who is the most sexy person". This thread is for the Dallas Coed Forum, the girl in your link is from Nebraska. Does she tour in Dallas?
Isabella Preslie has retired recently. Will update the list.

2. Bentley Banks
3. Gabrielles Fantasies
4. Selena51
5. Tara Evans
6. Kristen Kindle
7. JGIRL - Jessica
8. Isabella Mercy
9. Cassandra L'Amore
10. Claire Knight
11. Ashley Anders
12. Erotic Morgan
13. Jessica Jade
14. Raquel De Milo
15. Ember Simmers Originally Posted by flghtr65
Isabella Mercy has retired recently. Will update the list in no particular order.

2. Bentley Banks
3. Bliss DFW
4. Selena51
5. Tara Evans
6. Kristen Kindle
7. JGIRL - Jessica
8. Melanie Starr
9. Cassandra L'Amore
10. Claire Knight
11. Ashley Anders
12. Erotic Morgan
13. Jessica Jade
14. VI
15. Ember Simmers
Am I reading that correctly? Four months without a new post, until now?

Seriously, dude.
VI, I don't give my exact age or bday for privacy reasons. But thanks for your interest.

Since you brought it up, most people guess me around late twenties/early thirties. But since I'm actually older than that I list my age as 35. It a good solid number. So technically yes, I'm still eligible for the 20-35 list. I'm really flattered to be on any of these lists in the first place though, regardless of the age category. Thanks guys.

Whoop! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Ok, so there is a "hobby age" and a real age. Interesting! That answers a lot of question. Helps explain some of the discrepancies I've experienced. Thank you!

So it begs the question. Is there a "hobby weight" and a "real weight"?