Anything you wanna post. Nothing is off topic thread

One of the reasons ECG puts up with me.
Oh yeah Mr philosopher

Duck wrapped in duct tape not funny

Did it ever really exist?
After all, isn't this a fantasy board.

According to ECG:
"if you want a fantasy, you have to earn it". Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
http://youtu.be/rdKOKpXfcRw?si=csZMErZLOW3x815I

She’s onto something there.

“In the first film, Fantasy Island (1977), it was noted that each guest had paid $50,000 (about $196,000 in 2023 dollars) in advance for the fulfillment of their fantasies and that Fantasy Island was a business. In the second film, Return to Fantasy Island (1978), Roarke told Tattoo that he sometimes dropped the price when a guest could not afford the usual fee because he believed that everyone should be given a chance to have their fantasies fulfilled. Afterwards, it became clear that the price a guest paid was substantial to him or her, and for one little girl whose father was one of Roarke's guests, she had emptied her piggy bank (which contained less than $10) to have her fantasy with her father fulfilled. On numerous occasions, a guest had not paid for the trip at all, but instead won it as a result of a contest. Those who came by winning contests were usually the unknowing beneficiaries of rigged contests in order to disguise to them and others the real reason for their coming as part of someone else's fantasy.“
Exactly,
And the foundation upon which strip clubs exsist.
I posted this in another thread. I live by this credo. Sage advice.

For the guys. Here's some wisdom....

Pussy is not an endangered species!
There are more females than guys on this planet!
Pussy is pussy and all pink inside!

For the womens. If you can get higher prices. Great. Also, the wk's responding negatively to my post. Women, there's a potential client!
Exactly winn.
Even tswd agrees with you, this time only.
Exactly winn.
Even tswd agrees with you, this time only. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Whatabout ecg? I feel a mad pm coming possibly?
Go look at that Dallas forum thread.
TTH is correct, basic market economics.

This is why ECG's friends have not added Texas to their circuit. the rates down there are to low vs their business model.
As much as these gals have been swapping notes for a a couple decades (they can rattle off standard rates for each of the cities they circuit through) their limiting factor is not rates, nor guys. Their limit is quite simply how many dates they wish in each city which allows them to chose the guys they wish to date.

Btw, ECG giggled about your more women than men comment. Although true, and ignoring that it is applicable in the civie world, ECG wants me to remind you (slap) that the guys are the weak link when it come to asking for dates in both the civie and pro dating worlds.

As an example, the gals have started coming out to west Kansas (OMG) and are getting cowgirl training from ECG. Attitude, outfits, etc. Even the NYC seamstress has come out. The gals are all saying they are getting more date requests, civie and pro, apparently cause every guy has a dream of a cowgirl which apparently causes them to get past the classic guy's fear of screwing up the request.
Btw2, none have fallen off a horse yet. However, most have only gotten to the horse walking around the corral level of riding so far.
  • R.M.
  • 06-09-2024, 07:46 PM
I just retweeted this on Tweeter.

6 hour client-
I’ll make that reservation at your favorite restaurant . Have a great week!

1 hour client-
Can you come to Gilbert at rush hour on Friday? Do you do Greek? CIM? COF? Can I record our session? Can we talk about this on the phone right now?
Hello?
??
Are you there? Babe???
Do you know how to do the splits?
Exactly Reese.

And for the guy's,
when the gals start passing around their phone's saying "look at this", I head for the bar so I miss the upcoming gal's critique about how guys are XXXXXXXXs in their best ladies locker-room x-rated manner.
  • R.M.
  • 06-10-2024, 09:28 AM
It's probably a good idea to head to the bar. Snick er doddle.
.......no words....

• R.M.
  • 06-10-2024, 06:38 PM
Well looks like I won for under.
The thread has completely vanished.