How many of us are left from ASPD?

Early 2000's - Went by another handle though.. Used to be really really active back then, but realized I can get the same information and same tactical data from just using search. I really should do more reviews for the brother-hood but I have learned alot since the ASPD days.. Miss those days..
I miss ASPD days! Hi y'all!!! Missed a few of ya here too but I'm Baaaack lmao
Started in about 2000 or so in the hobby. Favorites included Hooter, Ashley Ash, Mia, SlutSylvia, Ashley Apple, Piper thecumsuckingprincess, Italia (Houston), ....to many more to list and remember. The memories are great.
A bit of a hiatus but back again. Started in about 2004.
I was introduced to ASPD by a provider from the 121 Studios her name was Paris. I miss the 121 studios and the ladies there such as Leslie from the Doll House, Autum, Dirty Diana, Jewell and Paris also. ASPD was a great time sure do miss some ladies from there. Diane Tall Red, Mariah aka WOW, Italia from Houston...good times.
I was there, probably from about 2007. Kelly TNT popped my ASPD cherry.
I joined ASPD back in 2001 and the first person I saw in Dallas was Savana. The first person I saw in Houston was Piper at Westsideclinic. Unfortunately I did more hobbying in Htown than Dallas since I travel more down there for business.
Joined in 2003. Handle was supersarge.
Me
I don't remember when I found ASPD
I knew about EROS-Dallas first
Anybody remember these allstar beauties.......?
Try to name all 4.....

Lexus, Stacey, Tara and Joslyn
Correct. Nice goin' Papa.
Yay.... Good memoirs
  • Roman
  • 11-21-2013, 12:30 AM
ASPD around '05 same handle.

+1 on Tin Man's