I got caught in the excitement of dinner with a dime peice.

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=571

Here is the Diamonds and Tuxedos forum for men of true means who appreciate a real dime piece.
I don't why but 'dime piece' is cracking up!

People still say that?

'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' bone!
@OLD -T Who I decide to charm is none of your concern.
and those reviews didn't happen all in four days @OLD-T this thread
is over, let it be.good hobbying be safe.all providers should get 10 star NO matter if they're BP or ECCIE.
i'm done with the game.

@RED LEG 505
YOU LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS!!!!
ITS ONE THING TO MAKE FUN OF ME PUT TO GO
AFTER AN INNOCENT PERSON IS WRONG!! YOUR BEEF
IS WITH ME,YOU LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS!!!!!
GEEZ ITS NOT RIGHT TO WAR ON A FEMALE LIKE THAT.
ALCON,
This thread is over.
I'm stepping away from the game.safe hobbying
stay safe guys.
... This thread is over. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
Another surrender. Not even a whimper.

Of course, it's over when the board says it's over. (anyone else want to hear more of MAX's 6th grade spelling bee success?)
@RED LEG 505
YOU LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS!!!!
ITS ONE THING TO MAKE FUN OF ME PUT TO GO
AFTER AN INNOCENT PERSON IS WRONG!! Originally Posted by kusmaldo
Psst.. Kusmaldo, since you appear to have comprehension problems with English I'll say this slowly.

I said NOTHING about the "lady" who's backpage ad I cited. My words were about YOUR tastes and standards and what YOU claimed was a "Dime Piece"

So, in the end, I was making pointing out the contradiction of YOUR assertion that you were after a "Dime Piece" that we later learn was ... only a "Dime Piece" in the eye of a certain beholder.
  • Old-T
  • 06-14-2013, 10:02 PM
@OLD -T Who I decide to charm is none of your concern. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
Kusmaldo, I am not saying this with any rancor--though with a bit of mirth. As soon as you started this thread YOU made it the concern of everyone on here. I said nothing negative about any of them--I do not know them and have no reason to think poorly of any of them. But they do all seem quite different from what you paint yourself to be in this thread. That was my point.

And yes, I still believe you are playing a game with us.
@REDLEG505 you made it to be as if they were second rate.
that's not cool at all. I treat my women with honor
and prestige I don't say "BP is second, I'll never forgive you
for what you said.goodbye

@OLD-T Okay so game over, I wasn't playing a game on anyone.
just dinner with a beautiful woman has been achieved.
@REDLEG505 you made it to be as if they were second rate.
that's not cool at all. I treat my women with honor
and prestige I don't say "BP is second, I'll never forgive you
for what you said.goodbye

@OLD-T Okay so game over, I wasn't playing a game on anyone.
just dinner with a beautiful woman has been achieved. Originally Posted by kusmaldo

Ohhhh, now I'm crushed. Kusmaldo will never forgive me and doesn't want to talk with me ever again. Max? Can I come cry on your shoulder?
... And yes, I still believe you are playing a game with us. Originally Posted by Old-T
And a fun game while it lasted, yes?

My biggest remaining question, behind the still unanswered query to Glynette of why no bubbles, would have to be: why has this expert on the topic (http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=130054) not weighed in with her opinion on the matter?
"The kus"?
Great day in the morning, I want no part of that. Originally Posted by Glynette
Remain firm, lovely lady. You do firm well.

(But were the bubbles not spectacular?)
... Max? Can I come cry on your shoulder? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I don't know this firsthand, but I hear that MAX is fetish friendly (think: potato sack). But, of course, YMMV.
  • Old-T
  • 06-15-2013, 09:39 AM
Ohhhh, now I'm crushed. Kusmaldo will never forgive me and doesn't want to talk with me ever again. Max? Can I come cry on your shoulder? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I don't know this firsthand, but I hear that MAX is fetish friendly (think: potato sack). But, of course, YMMV. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I'm sure it depends upon the fetish But I can attest that she does have an exceptionally nice shoulder!

And a fun game while it lasted, yes? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Well, yes, it was. And all without the (too severe) insults that often find their way into the threads. All told it was some harmless fun at little cost.
To "the Kus", thanks for starting this thread and for the graciously presented, potato sack sittin' award. As many times as folks have wondered on this thread, you have at the very least, held strong in your conviction not to explain just what that means, if to none of the others.

JY-No votes for the telling of the 6th grade winning spelling bee debacle, so if you are still interested, I will share in private (which I'm really good at...') )and the rest can just wonder! Also, yes...the bubbles WERE/ARE indeed, nothing less than spectacular!

RL5- anytime!

Old_T - I love "firsts", so thank you for the lovely compliment and know you are the first to offer this particular one...xoxo
Jada Jewels the Dime piece name was Jada Jewels.Of all the providers,clients who have posted on this thread the one person who hasn't posted is the Dime piece (Jada Jewels)herself.This thread is incomplete without her response opinion.It will be interesting to see what her response is.