#DiedSuddenly reporting

CDC Director Admits For The First Time That Vaccinated People Can Spread COVID Originally Posted by texassapper
Wrong. As usual.

Here is a statement from CDC chief Rochelle Walensky dated August 6, 2021:

Fully vaccinated people who get a Covid-19 breakthrough infection can transmit the virus, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Thursday.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/05/healt...day/index.html
Seems most missed the important part of the message. (“an evolution of science.”), as opposed to: I am the science, the one, the way - the only way. Science always evolves, as it must. For science to evolve it must be debated, not dictated - A-N-D never censored.

This "evolution" is not debate. This is excepting defeat from censoring debate:

This is not even debatable science. It is plain as day fact:

There is exactly only one single reason to censor debate in the evolution of science:

They think you're a moron... those that believe are.
Wrong. As usual.

Here is a statement from CDC chief Rochelle Walensky dated August 6, 2021:

Fully vaccinated people who get a Covid-19 breakthrough infection can transmit the virus, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Thursday.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Thanks for clearing that up... when was the vaxx jab mandated to federal employees?
Thanks for clearing that up... when was the vaxx jab mandated to federal employees? Originally Posted by texassapper
From what I read, the vaccine mandate for federal employees is blocked. I do not know if it was active for an extended period of time before being blocked.

I do know that my former company requires employees to be vaccinated against Covid.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-v...appeals-court/

They think you're a moron... those that believe are. Originally Posted by texassapper
https://www.cancer.org.au/blog/three...her-types-fall

Also:

"The team’s analysis suggested liver cancer was becoming more prevalent particularly in the northern parts of Australia, which they hypothesised was linked to changes in climate. With several years in the past decade the hottest on record, they suggest this could lead to growth of Aspergillus, which produces the carcinogenic fungus aflatoxin, which is usually found on crops and which is also linked to liver cancer. More work is needed to make these associations clearer, but what is known is that the distribution of disease is changing as the climate changes over time."

https://www.tonicmedianetwork.com.au...-in-australia/
I do not know if it was active for an extended period of time before being blocked. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It was active... I was under threat of it until SCOTUS stepped in. But that didn't answer the question.
Face masks may raise risk of stillbirths, testicular dysfunction and cognitive decline due to build-up of carbon dioxide, study warns Originally Posted by texassapper
ANd aren't you glad that face masks are not required any more?

We live in Texas. a rather red state. We were required to wear face masks by our governor when out in public for a very long time. Point is face mask requirements were in red and blue states.
It was active... I was under threat of it until SCOTUS stepped in. But that didn't answer the question. Originally Posted by texassapper
"when was the vaxx jab mandated to federal employees?"

You can answer the question as easily as I can. I really do not care.
"when was the vaxx jab mandated to federal employees?"

You can answer the question as easily as I can. I really do not care. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Of course you don't. Because it will point out that the mandate was made for something the CDC admitted didn't stop the spread.

It was a month later just as an FYI than your assertion about the CDC admitting it didn't stop the spread of COVID.

How many people were banned from facebook, Twitter, etc, for making that exact claim?

You see what having a tyrannical government results in?

That's okay, I know you believe what they tell you anyway.
https://www.cancer.org.au/blog/three...her-types-fall

Also:

"The team’s analysis suggested liver cancer was becoming more prevalent particularly in the northern parts of Australia, which they hypothesised was linked to changes in climate. With several years in the past decade the hottest on record, they suggest this could lead to growth of Aspergillus, which produces the carcinogenic fungus aflatoxin, which is usually found on crops and which is also linked to liver cancer. More work is needed to make these associations clearer, but what is known is that the distribution of disease is changing as the climate changes over time."

https://www.tonicmedianetwork.com.au...-in-australia/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Climate has nothing to do with it. The liver is a filter, what is the liver filtering in direct association with Climate to cause disease?
Of course you don't. Because it will point out that the mandate was made for something the CDC admitted didn't stop the spread.

It was a month later just as an FYI than your assertion about the CDC admitting it didn't stop the spread of COVID.

How many people were banned from facebook, Twitter, etc, for making that exact claim?

You see what having a tyrannical government results in?

That's okay, I know you believe what they tell you anyway. Originally Posted by texassapper
I would appreciate you citing the article to support your statements about the CDC admitting wearing masks did not stop the spread of Covid.
Climate has nothing to do with it. The liver is a filter, what is the liver filtering in direct association with Climate to cause disease? Originally Posted by Levianon17
And you received your medical degree from what college? And you are practicing medicine at what hospital?

The statements in the article are a hypothesis, far from fact. IF in fact cancer rates are surging in Australia, there must be a reason. Texassapper's implication that it is due to Covid vaccinations is totally unfounded. At least the link to climate has some medical support.
I would appreciate you citing the article to support your statements about the CDC admitting wearing masks did not stop the spread of Covid. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Did I make that statement? No. I didn't. I stated that the CDC admitted that the vaxx jab did not stop COVID. You even supplied the date... What does a federal mandate of the jab have to do with the face masks?

FFS, try to read and not believe everything the government shills tell you.

You will be forced to understand at some point.

So enjoy...