Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada?

You hear crickets because by 2003 there were no WMD's in Iraq. Originally Posted by WTF
Reading comprehension has not been your strong point:

I suppose you want a link, too?

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/2...found-in-iraq/

An initial glance at the WikiLeaks war logs doesn’t reveal evidence of some massive WMD program by the Saddam Hussein regime — the Bush administration’s most (in)famous rationale for invading Iraq. But chemical weapons, especially, did not vanish from the Iraqi battlefield. Remnants of Saddam’s toxic arsenal, largely destroyed after the Gulf War, remained. Jihadists, insurgents and foreign (possibly Iranian) agitators turned to these stockpiles during the Iraq conflict — and may have brewed up their own deadly agents.

In August 2004, for instance, American forces surreptitiously purchased what they believed to be containers of liquid sulfur mustard, a toxic “blister agent” used as a chemical weapon since World War I. The troops tested the liquid, and “reported two positive results for blister.” The chemical was then “triple-sealed and transported to a secure site” outside their base. …

Nearly three years later, American troops were still finding WMD in the region. An armored Buffalo vehicle unearthed a cache of artillery shells “that was covered by sacks and leaves under an Iraqi Community Watch checkpoint. “The 155mm rounds are filled with an unknown liquid, and several of which are leaking a black tar-like substance.” Initial tests were inconclusive. But later, “the rounds tested positive for mustard.”

No wonder he wanted his troops to be issued protective gear and masks!
Hot air LOL that says it all . The link is bad...
The link is bad... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yours is too ...
No imagination, no brains. Think! Really Think before you post.

Don't have time to fill your head right now. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
In other words, you have no response.

You make up a bunch of stupid shit that is easily debunked and then tell us that we lack imagination because we are not as gullible as you.
Looks like it ended up in the Indian Ocean, according to the latest from Malaysian authorities, relying on US and British analysis.
I hope someone lands one on a short runway to prove the point, now that it appears over, so we will be better prepared for the next inevitable situation like this.
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2014, 10:09 AM
Your bimbos probably can't read. That's your "edge"!

FLUSH! Originally Posted by LexusLover
So I'm posting to impress bimbo's that can't read.

Do you realize how twisted you have positioned yourself? That defies all logic...well except yours!
Yours is too ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
ERROR 404 page not found...Guess that about sums you up ....
  • CJ7
  • 03-24-2014, 10:59 AM
potted trees 10-20 feet tall

no wonder nobody will ever find the plane again

lmtao
Looks like it ended up in the Indian Ocean, according to the latest from Malaysian authorities, relying on US and British analysis.
I hope someone lands one on a short runway to prove the point, now that it appears over, so we will be better prepared for the next inevitable situation like this. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Are you drunk posting?

It crashed in the Indian Ocean - probably due to fire.

What would be the point of landing a 777 on a short runway, since that DID NOT HAPPEN?

Maybe the whole reason no terrorist organization has ever tried to hijack and HIDE a jumbo jet full of people is that they know it is damn near impossible to do it and not get caught within a short period of time.
Saying that I have no response is like saying that Obama has no ego. I just don't have time to spend an uninterrupted 30 minutes to write it out so you can understand (understand? Sometimes I kill myself). Just put it down in the ashtray XNEW. That stuff is no good for you.
Saying that I have no response is like saying that Obama has no ego. I just don't have time to spend an uninterrupted 30 minutes to write it out so you can understand (understand? Sometimes I kill myself). Just put it down in the ashtray XNEW. That stuff is no good for you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Keep telling yourself that.

You got your brains beat in by about a dozen people for your stupid theories about hijacking and hiding a jumbo jet that covers most of a football field and eliminating 239 witnesses.

And your response is to say you can prove it all, but you are just too busy to explain it to us.

How about this explanation instead: You have run out of stupid alternate theories and now you are trying to blow a smoke screen.
  • CJ7
  • 03-24-2014, 02:51 PM
Keep telling yourself that.

You got your brains beat in by about a dozen people for your stupid theories about hijacking and hiding a jumbo jet that covers most of a football field and eliminating 239 witnesses.

And your response is to say you can prove it all, but you are just too busy to explain it to us.

How about this explanation instead: You have run out of stupid alternate theories and now you are trying to blow a smoke screen. Originally Posted by ExNYer

difficult to believe idiots like JB exist in a modern world isn't it?
Are you drunk posting?

It crashed in the Indian Ocean - probably due to fire.

What would be the point of landing a 777 on a short runway, since that DID NOT HAPPEN?

Maybe the whole reason no terrorist organization has ever tried to hijack and HIDE a jumbo jet full of people is that they know it is damn near impossible to do it and not get caught within a short period of time. Originally Posted by ExNYer
To prove it can happen and be prepared for the next hijacking when someone smarter than the last asshole pulls it off.
  • CJ7
  • 03-24-2014, 03:39 PM
To prove it can happen and be prepared for the next hijacking when someone smarter than the last asshole pulls it off. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

well maybe the next asshole will be smart enough to get a 777 off a short runway after he or she gets a 777 ON a short runway ... it hasn't happened yet
So I'm posting to impress bimbo's that can't read.
Originally Posted by WTF
Based on your self-grandizement and self-perceived intellectual superiority in your posting-excursions, it would seem likely (probable as in "probably") that you regularly announce your posting-victories to your bimbos who swoon over your accomplishments, particularly given your inclination to distort what you say and what others' say to fit your desired result.

Their inability in reading comprehension, similar to yours, gives you the advantage ("the edge" as I said) of your bimbos not actually knowing the real outcomes of your misadventures and miscalculations, such as the ....

.......... Zimmerman trial!!!! NOT GUILTY OF EVERYTHING CHARGED!!!!!!

The "swooshing" noise is the ... FLUSH.