Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

• N.M.
  • 12-04-2015, 01:04 PM
Bahahaaaa!!
Finally a witty man I can run with!
I think I am in boardluv with u. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
+1

I'm also liking this new StinkyFingers

I just can't figure out why would anybody picked that name
  • cr76
  • 12-04-2015, 01:59 PM
He is a stones fan?
  • N.M.
  • 12-04-2015, 02:18 PM
^ babe I think that will be sticky

I could be wrong though
+1

I just can't figure out why would anybody picked that name
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
I can. When I was in high school, if I was lucky enough to get some "Stinky Finger", I wouldn't wash it until the pussy aroma was completely gone.
  • N.M.
  • 12-04-2015, 02:25 PM
I can. When I was in high school, if I was lucky enough to get some "Stinky Finger", I wouldn't wash it until the pussy aroma was completely gone. Originally Posted by Oralist
Ha!

Only you Oralist lol

Natalia just may send y'all an autographed photo of her looking at herself in the mirror.

. Originally Posted by WTF
She might! She is Ms. December in the Providers with Puffies calendar. Let me know if you want to order a 2016 calendar, for a large donation I can get Natalia to autograph it for you, since she is also Ms. January!
Lookn4aTS orders cases at a time of the 'Chunkie and Chic' Provider Calendar. He says he wants to make sure our 'Help- A Ho' , Foundation always has funds (since 18 month calendars is our best annual fundraising event). We recently got an influx of donors from Wakeup's 'Hate-A-Ho' charity and Hardhat's 'Mod-A-Ho' organization.
We are always lookn4 volunteers, maybe you can be on Natalia's 10K fun run team! Haters run behind her yelling, you are so vain while admiring her ass, and if a hater finishes the 10K within 1 minute of Natalia's time, she rewards the hater with a side glance and roll of the eyes!
I am sure Natalia recognizing your presence will be the highlight of ur life!
  • N.M.
  • 12-04-2015, 02:32 PM
^ LMAO! Dead

To be continued...

Gotta get my Puffies some loving now
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2015, 02:41 PM
Dead stupid^

She might! She is Ms. December in the Providers with Puffies calendar. Let me know if you want to order a 2016 calendar, for a large donation I can get Natalia to autograph it for you, since she is also Ms. January!

I am sure Natalia recognizing you presence will be the highlight of ur life! Originally Posted by SweetDulce
If i held NaLatino in as high regard as you , I'm sure it would be the highlight of my life.

How about she just autograph a confession of who she is trying to blacklist for no good reason. How about we settle for that. Or would you like to step forward with her bullshit reason? I will say that lil potty mouth got a loyal following.

• WTF
  • 12-04-2015, 02:51 PM
+1

I just can't figure out why would anybody picked that name Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
You ladies cleaned out your hoochie better...you wouldn't have to wonder about such things...
Dead stupid^

If i held NaLatino in as high regard as you , I'm sure it would be the highlight of my life.

How about she just autograph a confession of who she is trying to blacklist for no good reason.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Please explain .
links?
Have have u had a session with said hobbyist?
Remember you must have a session with a donation for it to count! If y'all 2 just have BCD fun with no Provider present it doesn't count sweetie.
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2015, 03:14 PM
Please explain .
links?
Have have u had a session with said hobbyist?
Remember you must have a session with a donation for it to count! If y'all 2 just have BCD fun with no Provider present it doesn't count sweetie. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
The hobbyist didn't have a session with the vindictive witch. He just did not cowtow to her demands. Nothing alert worthy. Do you deny that? Can you not read infoshare?

She revisited a two month old thread with her Vindictiveness to try and fuck with me and i just beat her over the head with it.

As to links just check out her alert...you ladies can see it. Shandles can read it and Mods can read it. It's bs and you know it.
So you have never spoke about a provider that involved foul language ? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I believe in treating ladies like ladies.

However to those whores who stand up guys, then post and laugh about it, games on.

Life is about choices, you made the choice to stand up guys and laugh about it, I made a choice to call you a whore because you act like one.
Can you not read infoshare?

As to links just check out her alert...Shandles can read it. Originally Posted by WTF
Well yes sir I can read Infoshare, and obviously so can u !
  • cr76
  • 12-04-2015, 03:49 PM
if info share is only for the ladies, how is WTF reading it?
I believe in treating ladies like ladies.

However to those whores who stand up guys, then post and laugh about it, games on.

Life is about choices, you made the choice to stand up guys and laugh about it, I made a choice to call you a whore because you act like one. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
I act like one because I am a whore... I never stood him up he didn't even have a address and I wasn't even in town.. That's his fault for being a retard not mine..