Trump legal going ons

Funny how all the right wingers neglect to say anything about the juries actually deciding to indict these clowns……and that all the lawyers and judges in the world can’t do shit except stand aside while the jurors do their job.

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
Fuckin...juries

And elg

Biden is only one where his political opponent broke numerous Federal and State laws and boast about Originally Posted by seen_alot
Like boasting about firing the guy who was onto Burisma? Guess what? Guy got fired. Bwahahahahaha

Yes, and moreover, Biden did not arrest Trump. The Department of Justice and two different local Attorney Generals did, based on the evidence reviewed by 4 different Grand Juries in different locations. Originally Posted by brasil
Is your head always buried in the sand when it comes to your partee? DOJ is Biden's SS.

Funny how all the right wingers neglect to say anything about the juries actually deciding to indict these clowns……and that all the lawyers and judges in the world can’t do shit except stand aside while the jurors do their job.

You actually think you are going to find 12 people to ALL vote against Trump? Might want to clean those rose colored glasses.

I am a conservative and NOT a Trump supporter. I would rather have anyone else representing my party. But, if it comes down to a choice between Trump and Biden, I'll write in Condy Rice on my ballot that I will cast IN PERSON.
The beauty of living in New York. My vote doesn't matter.

....Is your head always buried in the sand when it comes to your partee? DOJ is Biden's SS.

....The beauty of living in New York. My vote doesn't matter. Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
That "DOJ is Biden's SS" bullshit is not helpin yer cred.

You do get a bit redeemed by the "my NY vote doesn't matter angle" though.

Still...you used to post less than 10X per year. WHY would you get interested in this shit now? Yer lookin kinda dopey and inconsistent. And Nihilism is severely under-rated...

Like boasting about firing the guy who was onto Burisma? Guess what? Guy got fired. Bwahahahahaha

Is your head always buried in the sand when it comes to your partee? DOJ is Biden's SS.

You actually think you are going to find 12 people to ALL vote against Trump? Might want to clean those rose colored glasses.

I am a conservative and NOT a Trump supporter. I would rather have anyone else representing my party. But, if it comes down to a choice between Trump and Biden, I'll write in Condy Rice on my ballot that I will cast IN PERSON.
The beauty of living in New York. My vote doesn't matter. Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
(Staff edit)

….You actually think you are going to find 12 people to ALL vote against Trump? Might want to clean those rose colored glasses….. Originally Posted by Flair4Drama

I didn’t say that.

I said the right wing whackos all carry on about lawyers and judges being against Trump…….they conveniently leave out the part that a jury makes the call on the indictment …..once a case is presented.

Once the actual trial is set, after indictments, Lawyers for both sides select the jurors. And present their cases. That jury is the final arbiter, NOT any judge, lawyer, prosecutor….nor the President.

Bottom line is if the evidence is there, then a conviction will happen……by the decision of the jury, and only the jury.

All the rest of the talk beforehand is utter bullshit.

elg……
I didn’t say that.

I said the right wing whackos all carry on about lawyers and judges being against Trump…….they conveniently leave out the part that a jury makes the call on the indictment …..once a case is presented.

Once the actual trial is set, after indictments, Lawyers for both sides select the jurors. And present their cases. That jury is the final arbiter, NOT any judge, lawyer, prosecutor….nor the President.

Bottom line is if the evidence is there, then a conviction will happen……by the decision of the jury, and only the jury.

All the rest of the talk beforehand is utter bullshit.

Quite so. And I had thought that this was obvious. However, there seem to be a few people who prefer the ridiculous to the obvious.
Quite so. And I had thought that this was obvious. However, there seem to be a few people who prefer the ridiculous to the obvious. Originally Posted by brasil
Obvious and ridiculous only to the uninformed and compliant.... Get yer masks ready.... lockdown season is upon us -- and my climate change decorations are still up.

That "DOJ is Biden's SS" bullshit is not helpin yer cred.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Oh.... hyperbole is reserved for Dimocrats only?
Cause that's all I'm seein from the left.... mucho hyperbole...

Cause that's all I'm seein from the left.... mucho hyperbole... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
The reality is, the extremists from BOTH sides are the enemy.

We Centrists need to take our country back to sanity.

elg…….
Amen Elg

Cause that's all I'm seein from the left.... mucho hyperbole... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
The reality is, the extremists from BOTH sides are the enemy.

We Centrists need to take our country back to sanity.

elg……. Originally Posted by elghund
Amen Elg Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
Agreed. And that is why he is....fuckin elg..

(that "Rick" guy is kinda comin on too...)

It's Ric