Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

I wonder if he sneaked back in, you never know.
Being the smartass that I are, I gotta chime in.
First, it don't look like the ban they stuck on him(toast) took. If his account shows activity its not banned. Inactive, disabled, but not banned. He's here somewhere with another account.
Second, Root Beer Floats!
I loved them things when I was a kid, still like one every now and then. Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla is not ordinary vanilla. We used to hand crank ice cream as a kid, and its one of those sensory memories.
Guinness is not beer, it's a Stout. I've had Guinness and Blue Bell side by side, never brave enough to mix the two. BUT!!! I was at a pub today that had root beer and beer floats on the menu. So I reckon it does happen, reckon it can't be bad if they're selling it enough to add to the menu.
Again, that's just my two cents.
Guinness! Guinness! Guinness! Oy oy oy!
Dang this thread got really long
Lol. Yup, yup.
Guinness is not beer, it's a Stout. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
The best Guinness in the world is in Dublin. I thought it was bullshit, but it really does taste different there.
The best Guinness in the world is in Dublin. I thought it was bullshit, but it really does taste different there. Originally Posted by idiot savant
There's that, everything tastes better when its fresher.
Guinness also is pressurized with nitrogen, not CO2. If you don't pour it right you can fuck up the flavor. Still looking for a good pour here in Houston.
There's that, everything tastes better when its fresher.
Guinness also is pressurized with nitrogen, not CO2. If you don't pour it right you can fuck up the flavor. Still looking for a good pour here in Houston. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
They need to take the class at the St. James St. brewery!

Honestly - the best pour that I've found in Houston - a good pint glass and the Draught cans. Seriously.
I saw rubyred is banned, does she go on the list?
There's a tavern or two in the area that can draw a Guinness without fucking it up.
I prefer a black and tan myself. Smooth and creamy like a root beer float.
There's a tavern or two in the area that can draw a Guinness without fucking it up.
I prefer a black and tan myself. Smooth and creamy like a root beer float. Originally Posted by boardman
+1 on black and tan. Prior to the trip to Dublin it was the only way I liked Guinness.

i bought a "black and tan turtle" to be able to do it myself. I can't do it with a spoon.

Ruby isn't banned - she's gone.
Weird. , saw an old post from feb, it has banned under her name. Oh well. On to the next girl.
good lord! who let me eat an ash tray? (cough, cough, spit)

remember and tell me the words oxygen mask when you call the committee out

ha, ha!

on another note -
from my own homebrewing what gas you use can impart different effects on whatever you're brewing
FRENCH TOAST IS BANNED PERIOD YOU CAN'T PUT BANNED LIKE THAT ON YOUR OWN ACCOUNT..
Yeah!!!....^^^^^^what she said.....