Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

You must be aware that both handles were guested and she absolutely has no case whatsoever to connect you with Dorian, now you have to decide to either let bygones be bygones or let her fall on her own sword. Will your magnanimity be reciprocated or spurned? Or simply let the justice of the Houston Modtardsville execute the bloodletting? Their fates are in your hand. Originally Posted by andymarksman
yeah its clear after reading this and your other feedback to me in this thread out of nowhere. You are indeed another mandle of Mythos. You're the same person. Yall take notes on this one. BSC is what you are. lol
So dramatic isn't she?
Good job BirdDog....
It just dawned on me. You have no reviews either. You're likely another mandle..and it wouldnt surprise me if you're actually talking to yourself by advising Mythos. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'll let LL and TW speak up for me, if they are as genuinely conservative as you are liberal. LOL.
yeah its clear after reading this and your other feedback to me in this thread out of nowhere. You are indeed another mandle of Mythos. You're the same person. Yall take notes on this one. BSC is what you are. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Couldn't even mount one single rebuttal to my statement? I am glad you are not a mod because I was really rooting for you when you launched your campaign.
So dramatic isn't she? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Let's pray the mods agree because I kind of enjoy your constant sparring with Namo.
I'll let LL and TW speak up for me, if they are as genuinely conservative as you are liberal. LOL. Originally Posted by andymarksman
I am not sure why I would do that? Did I not get the memo?
And where IS Dorian these days?
And where IS Dorian these days? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

The Twilight Zone, sitting at the diner between the Martian with 3 arms and the Venusian with 3 eyes.
And where IS Dorian these days? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
he IS among us

(or is it amongst)
he IS among us

(or is it amongst) Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
The same. They are both prepositions.

(or is it amid)
/yawn

This fight folded the moment AR finally accidentally admitted to guessing and that she never really "knew" anything.

It's all over but the lynch mob's denile of that fact and the absence of integrity to admitt they were wrong. There is time for redemption all.

For the rest, I leave that for our mods to sort out. I believe a few vacations are in order.

P.s. I enjoyed your response fancy. Fun read, as always, Thank you.

P.s.s. Andy, thank you, and I appreciate your input. Also Px. Thnx for your support too.

This concludeds this week's witch hunt. Tune in next week to see who the mob will decide to burn at the stake!

Remember if they float, they must be made of wood and therefore must be a witch! Burn them!
PS
PPS

Admit, not admitt

Just sayin....
/yawn

This fight folded the moment AR finally accidentally admitted to guessing and that she never really "knew" anything.

It's all over but the lynch mob's denile of that fact and the absence of integrity to admitt they were wrong. There is time for redemption all.

For the rest, I leave that for our mods to sort out. I believe a few vacations are in order.

P.s. I enjoyed your response fancy. Fun read, as always, Thank you.

P.s.s. Andy, thank you, and I appreciate your input. Also Px. Thnx for your support too.

This concludeds this week's witch hunt. Tune in next week to see who the mob will decide to burn at the stake!

Remember if they float, they must be made of wood and therefore must be a witch! Burn them! Originally Posted by Mythos
Oh trust me I know who you are remember you told on yourself already..
It just Dawned on me. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Please do .... it really works!