Get your Nerd on! (And I'll form... the head!)

Ur old... lol... Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Fuck you.

Or not.
So...is anyone at all hype about Man of Steel?
So...is anyone at all hype about Man of Steel? Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Yes! Only spandex hero I get into lol...
Yes! Only spandex hero I get into lol... Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
Hmmm...good. It just seems that it is not getting as much buzz as I would have expected it to, since it's out in less than a month. I guess people are just either too caught up in IM/Star Trek OR people are still pissed about Superman Returns?

I am not extremely hype about Zod, I will tell you that.
Really? I think it's almost certainly going to be the hit of the summer.
Ok, I'll admit it - I love the Batman Arkham games for PS3 and Xbox. Arkham Asylum and Arkham City are some of the best games I've ever played and have the best story writing. Yesterday they released the official trailer for the upcoming prequel Arkham Origins. All early reports say it'll be just as awesome as the other two. Too bad the release isn't until October 25th.

Got my Galacticon III colonial membership yesterday...
Personally I liked Superman Returns, i thought Brandon Routh did a great job channeling Christopher Reeves mannerism's and such. The scene where he stops the plane was pretty good, i will say that it didn't have quite enough action in it. Star Trek into Darkness, I have mixed feelings on. To me The Wrath of Khan was the best and the pure venom and malice that Ricardo made Khan have is pretty hard to even come close to. I felt like he really HATED Kirk and would do anything to kill him. This story, while more complex and gave us a lot more moral dilemma's really pissed me off and made everything else good about the movie seem like a pale shade when they did the whole radiation poisoning and dying scene. If they had not of touched that I would have loved this movie. Now I just had to share my idea of a perfect woman

Oh and I am totally stoked for Pacific Rim....giant monsters and giant robots how the hell could it ever be bad???
Star Trek into Darkness, I have mixed feelings on. To me The Wrath of Khan was the best and the pure venom and malice that Ricardo made Khan have is pretty hard to even come close to. I felt like he really HATED Kirk and would do anything to kill him. This story, while more complex and gave us a lot more moral dilemma's really pissed me off and made everything else good about the movie seem like a pale shade when they did the whole radiation poisoning and dying scene. If they had not of touched that I would have loved this movie. Originally Posted by keith
100% agree
Really? I think it's almost certainly going to be the hit of the summer. Originally Posted by proudoftexas
Yeah this is the one I'm really looking forward to this summer and c'mon, on this board, you have to love movies titled "Iron Man" or "Man of Steel"...

Ok, I'll admit it - I love the Batman Arkham games for PS3 and Xbox. Arkham Asylum and Arkham City are some of the best games I've ever played and have the best story writing. Yesterday they released the official trailer for the upcoming prequel Arkham Origins. All early reports say it'll be just as awesome as the other two. Too bad the release isn't until October 25th. Originally Posted by yardbird74
I've heard really good things about the Arkham Asylum / City games, but sadly I don't really play video games these days. They look fun though!

Got my Galacticon III colonial membership yesterday... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yeah, we'll see if we can make it out to the con this weekend. Life is just too damn busy sometimes...

Personally I liked Superman Returns, i thought Brandon Routh did a great job channeling Christopher Reeves mannerism's and such. The scene where he stops the plane was pretty good, i will say that it didn't have quite enough action in it. Star Trek into Darkness, I have mixed feelings on. To me The Wrath of Khan was the best and the pure venom and malice that Ricardo made Khan have is pretty hard to even come close to. I felt like he really HATED Kirk and would do anything to kill him. This story, while more complex and gave us a lot more moral dilemma's really pissed me off and made everything else good about the movie seem like a pale shade when they did the whole radiation poisoning and dying scene. If they had not of touched that I would have loved this movie. Now I just had to share my idea of a perfect woman Originally Posted by keith
Luthor just doesn't make for an exciting villain. Yes, he's Superman's most famous one, but it's not like Superman can just zip up and full out punch Luthor. Zod will make for much more interesting fight scenes.

I do think that the original Khan had much more passion and feeling than in the reboot. That being said, I think the new Khan was meant to be much more alien and inhuman than the original. The warp core scene in Into Darkness was definitely worse, especially because it was super obvious how they were going to bring Kirk back to life.

Oh and I am totally stoked for Pacific Rim....giant monsters and giant robots how the hell could it ever be bad??? Originally Posted by keith
It's Evangelion vs Godzilla. I hated Shinji. There could be a Shinji in the movie.
Ok, I'll admit it - I love the Batman Arkham games for PS3 and Xbox. Arkham Asylum and Arkham City are some of the best games I've ever played and have the best story writing. Yesterday they released the official trailer for the upcoming prequel Arkham Origins. All early reports say it'll be just as awesome as the other two. Too bad the release isn't until October 25th. Originally Posted by yardbird74
That game looks badass
Originally Posted by sexxytexxan
Classic! Also reminds me of this classic parody: